• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| The Sunday of Summer

TNA would never drop the ball on anyone

hqdefault.jpg

CMPunk.jpg

hmm, I need a new workout. I'm willing to try this...

welp

Makes sense for his line of work. He needs a lot more endurance and explosive movements as opposed to just standard bb/powerlifting. He does a lot of reps but I don't think it is anything crazy. Will take time for your body to adjust.

Give it a shot. See what happens. Just depends on your goals/endgame.

Anth0ny

Makes sense for his line of work. He needs a lot more endurance and explosive movements as opposed to just standard bb/powerlifting. He does a lot of reps but I don't think it is anything crazy. Will take time for your body to adjust.

Give it a shot. See what happens. Just depends on your goals/endgame.

I'd need to start buy learning how to do a handstand... the rest doesn't look too bad, though.

I'd love to be able to do one bar muscle up lol

I need to do a more intense workout than what I've been doing. I've had a CM Punk skinny fat body for far too long and it's terrible.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I am super weirded out with MKX having Carl Weathers as a skin for Jax. It's all fun and games until you're killing a REAL person, which is fuckin' weird.

It's not Carl Weathers, it's Dillon. It was still fun and games when the Predator killed Dillon wasn't it?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's not Carl Weathers, it's Dillon. It was still fun and games when the Predator killed Dillon wasn't it?

I think the costume is specifically named "Carl Weathers"

Yeah, it's named Carl Weathers. It wouldn't be weird if it was Dillon. It still would have been a little weird, but the fact I'm murdering THE ACTOR Carl Weathers? It's weird.

Kaladin

If you're wearing a red shirt with writing and a character whose proportions seem a bit off, no it doesn't look like you have a plan.

Also, sometimes I get the idea that WWE wishes they could market shirts just based on slogans and catch phrases and leave their superstar branding off it.

klonere

Banned
Fucking impossible to not get spoiled on the LU finale ;( I can't marathon that many episodes in such a short time.

So they had a CZW match with Pentagon and Vampiro? WTF?

dream

Okay, I'm watching this Lucha Underground shit on YouTube and it's fucking absurd. In the span of 3 minutes, Alberto El Patron threw Johnny Nitro through a window, triggering The Voice to use his "big kibosh" call. Alberto El Patron then spanked Melina, while Matt Striker said he's going to rewind that scene on his DVR over and over so he masturbate to it. Johnny Nitro comes up bleeding, causing Matt Striker to start swearing like a sailor. They then cut to a backstage segment with a luchador in some sort of underground, trying to rescue some Korean woman who's been held captive by an evil Mexican cartel druglord. The druglord takes off his magic necklace, which puts the the Korean woman in some sort of trance. She then starts strangling her masked rescuer, then breaks his neck. The cartel leader tells her she just started a war and the only sanctuary for them now is the Lucha Underground warehouse.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever watched. What in the fuck?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I'm watching this Lucha Underground shit on YouTube and it's fucking absurd. In the span of 3 minutes, Alberto El Patron threw Johnny Nitro through a window, triggering The Voice to use his "big kibosh" call. Alberto El Patron then spanked Melina, while Matt Striker said he's going to rewind that scene on his DVR over and over so he masturbate to it. Johnny Nitro comes up bleeding, causing Matt Striker to start swearing like a sailor. They then cut to a backstage segment with a luchador in some sort of underground, trying to rescue some Korean woman who's been held captive by an evil Mexican cartel druglord. The druglord takes off his magic necklace, which puts the the Korean woman in some sort of trance. She then starts strangling her masked rescuer, then breaks his neck. The cartel leader tells her she just started a war and the only sanctuary for them now is the Lucha Underground warehouse.

I'm not seeing anything stupid about this, you're selling people on it.

Sephzilla

Thank you for telling me I need to watch Lucha Underground

dream

I've never seen Juggalo Championshit Wrestling, but this is what I imagine a Juggalo Championshit Wrestling show to be like. What the fuck. Now a 50 year old Vampiro is coming out to wrestle in 2015.

Heel

How did the Lucha Nation receive Michael "The Voice" Schiavello on commentary? Did he bust out his signature "He's landing more hooks than a pirate convention." or "He's taking more shots than Jenna Jamison."?

klonere

Banned

iqCiCZE.gif

Top Bottom