• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

NYR

I was impressed by Romans promo. Of course Cena couldn't have that so he turned it up to 11 and buried him.
Well said. Cena absolutely crossed the line to take some cheap marky digs, he absolutely exploited the situation for his benefit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Ya know, Cena is kinda burying him here. He legit killed him in the ring and made him his bitch.

he proved reigns point for him, hes the only one in the company to get away with burying roman reigns with a promo that diminishes the product by admitting everything in wrestling is fake and fixed

AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA.
Lm1Gwf6.gif

Shootember came early this year.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'd bet $100 Meltzer or somebody reports that there was a "scuffle" or whatever backstage after the show because Cena went off-script and Roman didn't like it, and WWE will go bananas talking about it all week and how INTENSE this rivalry is becoming

number47

I'd bet $100 Meltzer or somebody reports that there was a "scuffle" or whatever backstage after the show because Cena went off-script and Roman didn't like it, and WWE will go bananas talking about it all week and how INTENSE this rivalry is becoming
Can't be off script if "talking from the heart".

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I think Roman did a pretty good job, he looked like he meant what he said and seemed like he had more to give.

Cena is a hell of a promo, is all.

they mentioned it on the scroll at least once

I saw one at the very beginning, they announced a broadcast starting right after Raw.

there was advertisement for myc on my end just not from the commentators iirc

There was an MYC commercial within the first ten minutes

Well obviously one ad in two hours isn't enough:

What's this MYC?

Same here, no clue.

Top Bottom