• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I wonder if Cesaro gets a laugh behind the scenes that nobody has yet to call out that his shoulder tape switches randomly from one arm to the other depending on the week.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I would never work the boys.

I'll owe you one, pal.

Just do this one favor for me and rate and review all of WCW. It won't drive you insane like the other three people who did it in this thread.

Zach

If you love me as much as I loves you, you will give your opinion,,just did DNA( 2 weeks ago)..OwensIsNow's NOT my son..we both held out of Filth. because you don't do that..but now that we ain't???? From a guys side ..HES F'IN HOTT..but..he's been son.. I want to too, but can't get past that..

If you love me as much as I loves you, you will give your opinion,,just did DNA( 2 weeks ago)..OwensIsNow's NOT my son..we both held out of Filth. because you don't do that..but now that we ain't???? From a guys side ..HES F'IN HOTT..but..he's been son.. I want to too, but can't get past that..
Do it

Hex

Banned
Z Man is a favorite of the dark days of WCW.

I was a Pillman fan and as such was a kind of Zman fan until I think there was some kind of heel thing and Zenk was really bad at it.

When he (Zenk) was in the WWE earlier with Martel I was not a fan, he just did not stand out enough and was very bland.

Hex

Banned

Easy enough, make him wear the sheep mask

Pikma

Banned
I love how the original plan for Enzo was to get buried by Big Trumper Ass once and for all and then show up the next day to challenge for the CW title

Too bad Big Ass is so weak and unathletic he couldn't finish the match and ruined Vince's plan :D

Hex

Banned
Sorry Alexa Bliss, I have a new wrestling waifu now.

why-not-both-gif-1.gif

Oersted

Juice on the booed national anthem

It was a very small negative reaction but overall everyone was very happy. I think that’s the first time that the WWE national anthem has ever been sung on such a huge platform. I think everyone was very proud that our culture has been showed. I want to make sure that everything we do is authentic, is the real thing. Very few people are offended by it.

The only champ that matters

“Have you experienced love at first sight? A mustached guy with a red hat and overalls running around? When I saw him kicking turtles and mushrooms, that lit fire in the heart of young, pure Asuka. I woke up early (even though waking up early was not my thing) to see that mustached guy.”

You know who

And on this day two years ago I introduced #TheMonsterAmongMen to the world!!!! It’s crazy to look back at this photo because this was maybe the 9th time I’d ever been in front of a crowd. So many people judge me and said I would never be more than another failed attempt at a giant in the #Wwe well guess what I proved everyone of you wrong and I will continue to shut the moths of naysayers because if haven’t figured it out yet I was born to do this and #BraunStrowman will be talked about and remembered FOREVER!!!! #IveOnlyJustBegun #IWillNeverBeFinished

Da Meltz on RuRu burial

In the latest issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter Dave Meltzer reported that the quick loss was just a way for WWE to kick off their program. The idea is that the first match was a fluke and that Orton winning was due to him needing a victory after his recent lackluster PPV losses to Bray Wyatt and Jinder Mahal.

While WWE didn’t further the Orton – Rusev program on SmackDown Live this past Tuesday night this is the plan going forward. Meltzer also noted that the SummerSlam booking call wasn’t really “anti-Rusev” but rather “a major pro-Orton decision.”

Oh yeah, RuRu hasn't won a PPV match since Battleground against Ryder last year

Top Bottom