• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

tenor.gif

HE WAS OVER DAMMIT!
Young me enjoyed him swinging in on the rope and his finisher

Foggy

I've been impressed with Tam Nakano's run in Stardom so far, moreso than the other Actwres women they've used in the past. She can be sloppy but she's getting better and goes as hard as some of the top women. Also I dig the Chinese martial arts gimmick.

what happened? Not sure how I feel about that feud though.

It was a very sexually charged promo from The Dream. I hope he changes this gimmick before ever getting called up to the main roster because they would not be able to write it without making it super gross and possibly insensitive in some aspects.

It was a very sexually charged promo from The Dream. I hope he changes this gimmick before ever getting called up to the main roster because they would not be able to write it without making it super gross and possibly insensitive in some aspects.

Ohh i thought you meant for
Black.
I would kind of love to see
dreams
true character on the main, but you do bring up a good point

Did this promo seem insensitive or was it handled well?

sora87

Just seen Dave's summerslam ratings, 2.75 for Finn/Balor :( they're capable of much better. Pretty shocked the main event got near 5 stars.

Just seen Dave's summerslam ratings, 2.75 for Finn/Balor :( they're capable of much better. Pretty shocked the main event got near 5 stars.

Dave loves the way multi-person WWE main events are structured. He talks about it often how he thinks their multi-man matches with main eventers are almost always great.

Holy shit, Crisis on Infinite Clubs with The Demon fighting The Demon King fighting "The Real Rock n' Rolla" Prince Devitt fighting Finn Balor fighting Fergal Devitt.

Funny story from the taping that's not spoiler-related. Everyone brought red solo cups to support the Street Profits, but they weren't allowed to bring them in the venue. So when the Street Profits came out, part of the crowd held up their phones with pictures of red solo cups on them. lol

I just saw that Enzo is going to 205 Live. What the fuck did he do to get banishment like this? I have read his merch sale is very strong.

I know he cant fucking wrestle, but how come no one sees they have the next Jimmy Hart in this guy?

Anth0ny

I just saw that Enzo is going to 205 Live. What the fuck did he do to get banishment like this? I have read his merch sale is very strong.

I know he cant fucking wrestle, but how come no one sees they have the next Jimmy Hart in this guy?

he has backstage HEAT

Vince does not like managers for the most part.

Top Bottom