• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

GunBR

Will Mayweather vs. McGregor be more or less embarassing then James Toney vs. Randy Couture?
I think Mcgregor will survive all the 12 rounds
And lose all of them

And I forgot how, except for a few matches, boxe is boring as a Big Show vs Big Cass match
I hope that the main event ends with Connor saying "Fuck it" and trying to put Mayweather on the floor for a ground and pound

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I still have literally no idea what's going on.

All I can determine is that the 2 clowns are a team. Beyond that I'm lost lol.

tm24

I still have literally no idea what's going on.

All I can determine is that the 2 clowns are a team. Beyond that I'm lost lol.

The emo rockers are Cuervo and Scoria. Aerostar and Drago are a tag team. Everett and DJZ are the GFW tag team. The guys in the camo that interrupted are El Poder del Norte, who are a trio fueding with Aerostar, Drago and Raptor, the man in the red mask. Dave the Clown is a shitty indie wrestler who was able to turn being a clown into a bit role with the Psycho Circus at various points

Sinatar

giphy.gif

Almost up to 50K combined viewers now.

Unlike WWE, AAA transcends it's shittiness and it's actually fun to watch for all the wrong reasons.

Lol, didn't know there were some lucha icons on twitch chat for those who subbed, seems like AAA really cared for this to work,

PWInsider said:
During the finishing sequence of the Reina de Reinas match at tonight's AAA Triplemania XXV, Sexy Star legitimately injured Rosemary's arm, popping it put of place during her armbar submission. We are told Rosemary is being checked out by doctors backstage to determine the extent of the damage.

The word backstage is that Lady Shani and Star were legitimately shooting on each other at one point. The scene backstage after was said to have been extremely tense.

god i can't wait till she retires

Sinatar

So if I'm reading the poster correctly we've got a 30 man battle royale next?

Will it be all in at once or royal rumble style? Given how much of a clusterfuck all the matches have been so far, I'm going to assume all at once.

Top Bottom