• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 11 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventron

Good one Kritz! :)

I notice Steam don't make blog posts about Greenlight anymore, do they just automatically approve you once you get a certain number of votes?

Kritz

Banned
Good one Kritz! :)

I notice Steam don't make blog posts about Greenlight anymore, do they just automatically approve you once you get a certain number of votes?

Yeah, looks like it. There's a site I was using that just scrapes steam greenlight to track games, and it seems like about 5 or so games get greenlit a week. CBD got through remarkably quick, though!

The final rundown after 20 days was approximately:

#21 position on Greenlight
15k visitors to the page
8k 'yes' votes (63% of total votes, compared to the 48% average most games get)
600 followers

Stackboy

Yeah, looks like it. There's a site I was using that just scrapes steam greenlight to track games, and it seems like about 5 or so games get greenlit a week. CBD got through remarkably quick, though!

The final rundown after 20 days was approximately:

#21 position on Greenlight
15k visitors to the page
8k 'yes' votes (63% of total votes, compared to the 48% average most games get)
600 followers

Those are some sexy stats. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll be back later.

Quasar

Google is giving away copies (albeit stereo only) of the film Pacific Rim on Google Play.

I imagine someone round here likes that film.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Is something going on in melbourne?

Windy as fuck, powers gone out in my suburb. People around here seem to be rushing about to get home. Just seems odd. Eastern suburbz things.

r1chard

Is something going on in melbourne?

Windy as fuck, powers gone out in my suburb. People around here seem to be rushing about to get home. Just seems odd. Eastern suburbz things.

Yeah, big storm due. Hobart's already had their end of it, huge hail and all..

Kritz

Banned
HEplkbn.png

YEAH SOGGY SHOES WOOOO

Kritz

Banned
Maybe some kindly gentleman will lay his jacket across it, m'lady.

I'll tell you the tale of how I survived,
The hail of midday to which I arrived,
Three young lasses stalled by rain drops,
"Maybe we should wait until it, like, stops."

A foray with my phone and a wicked snapchat,
I gave them a wink and a tip of my hat,
We would all see through to the end of this tale,
For I am proficient in playing Oregon Trail.

I ford the river: going well it seems,
Three behind me echo their screams,
All gazing at me with scathing regret,
Today was a victory: I made three girls wet.

Yaaaay, my mum's hopped on the "I don't care if they want to kill him, should've sent him back as soon as he acted up once" train. Choooo choooo.
That sucks :( Looks like my dad is a big ol' islamophobe, which I wasn't aware of until monday...

At least he didn't come on a boat I guess. Shit sucks.
As if anyone is going to pay attention to that bit. Refugee?!!?! Obviously Queue jumping, lying, boat person!!!

Congrats !!! :D

Gazunta

Does anyone need a Steam code for

Sonic Racing Transformed
Viking: Battle for Asgard
Total War: ROME II - Caesar in Gaul (DLC)
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams <- GET THIS GAME IT IS FUCKING AMAZING GREAT GIANA SISTERS YES

?

Dryk

That sucks :( Looks like my dad is a big ol' islamophobe, which I wasn't aware of until monday...
Luckily my mum doesn't start talkin' racist stuff without prompting. Though she's one of those people that will always stress that the people she's talking about are Asians. You know, your typical white-collar Australian diet racist. It doesn't really help that she's a credit union teller so she has a lot of stories about people that live on the dole and don't want to get jobs she can apply to the entire unemployed lower class (so everyone that doesn't have a job isn't trying hard enough) but that's sort of a different issue.

Sonic Racing Transformed

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams <- GET THIS GAME IT IS FUCKING AMAZING GREAT GIANA SISTERS YES

?

Someone take up this Giana offer, its a fun platformer.

Dryk

Aww man, it looks like you got a Falcon with proper shoes. All the ones at the JB I got mine from have a bunch of greeny off-white bits where white should be.

markot

Banned
Why are you dunderised heads buying Amiibos?

I have 0

And next year I will have 0

You guys are sheep. Sheepishly shorn of your sunday best by serpentine salesmen.

Or to put it in a language you get. Baa ram ewe!

They dont even look that impressive considering the price. If they did then it may be an inclination towards purchasing.

Also I cant even cook rice properly in a rice cooker. Rice is my arch nemesis.

Sonic Racing Transformed

?

If it hasn't been taken already, can I grab the CoH code?

Also I already own Giana! Just bought a PS4 copy as well!

senahorse

Alone in the Dark was pretty scary when it came out, very creepy. I also remember marvelling at the shotgun sound effect with my new Sound Blaster. The DRM was a little annoying though, that little 1 inch book full of the codes.

edit: hahahaha, so Ubisoft can't even make Tetris work, they are horrible.

Fredescu

What's the best game you've played this year, that came out this year? Mines Forza Horizon 2.

Gamergate.

I didn't play many actual games this year due to a new addition to my family. I'm slowly getting back into it now. I'm really happy with my Wii U purchase, but I'm currently using it to replay Twilight Princess for some reason. God I would love a remaster of that.

The game that I enjoyed most that was released this year is probably Wasteland 2. I need to get back into it, I'm not that far through.

The best old game I've played for the first time this year would be Super Mario 3D Land. Definitely one of my favourite all time handheld games, but I'm a sucker for 3D Mario generally.

Wasteland 2 for me as well. I think I have played half a dozen or fewer games released this year, two being mobile games, so it's not exactly difficult to get to the top of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom