• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
SIR ANDREW "ANDY" BARRON MURRAY OBE SLAYING FOOLS

lemme have it, okay ;_;

Reyne

So Murray takes one.

Interestingly the scorelines are very similar to their 2013 match and also their 2014 US Open match. I guess the question now is if Murray can keep it up. He went away at this point in the other matches.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
The quality of the second set was poor compared to the first.

I disagree. I think the first half of the second set was quite poor, but the second half was thrilling. First set was a lot more, uh, aimless?

The quality of the second set was poor compared to the first.

Really? I thought some of the shot making was incredible. I think Murray was a bit lucky, in that he played some really important points poorly, but held it together and played a superb tie break. We'll overlook that, quite frankly, ridiculous miss down the line at 6-2. Other than that, both played fantastic tennis at the latter stages of the second set. Game on!

Diamond

Good match so far, I fear a little bit for Murray's stamina (two sets and already 2 hours and a half of play), but they're both playing well. End of the second set was really thrilling.

sam777

I disagree. I think the first half of the second set was quite poor, but the second half was thrilling. First set was a lot more, uh, aimless?

Really? I thought some of the shot making was incredible. I think Murray was a bit lucky, in that he played some really important points poorly, but held it together and played a superb tie break. We'll overlook that, quite frankly, ridiculous miss down the line at 6-2. Other than that, both played fantastic tennis at the latter stages of the second set. Game on!

Overall yeah I though the first set was better but I agree that the last 4 games of the second were very good.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray GOATing, those wide hooks are fantastic.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
murray needs to win these games quick and at least get a double break. djokovic can be dead on the court and still suddenly come back to life at any moment.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Djokovic playing like Murray and Murray playing like Djokovic. lolwut

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
What was the protesting about, missed it on Eurosport ad breaks.

Australia's treatment of refugees and asylum seekers, which in fairness is pretty atrocious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom