• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just back and forth. Murray steals the momentum for a second and Djokovic takes it back one game later. The early games in each set have been patchy, peppered with the odd moment of brilliance. It's compelling, but a strange match.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray is only winning 36% of his own second serves.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
three games in a row for djokovic now. if murray gets broken again this will reach some ridiculous levels of obscenity.

MIMIC

Banned
I don't even care anymore. Novak is a drunk, choking fool. Murray is a pushing, anti-tennis, petulant twat.

Just give it to Gulbis. 6-0 in finals. Would never let an opportunity slip away like either one of them is doing

It's really winding me up how the commentators on the BBC coverage keep apologising for the bad language. It's a game of sport, people swear when they get frustrated. Stop fucking apologising. It's annoying.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I don't even care anymore. Novak is a drunk, choking fool. Murray is a pushing, anti-tennis, petulant twat.

Just give it to Gulbis. 6-0 in finals. Would never let an opportunity slip away like either one of them is doing

Shame about his R1 record then, really.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
He loses so many matches because of that second serve.

It's really telling in this match, because Murray is pretty clearly winning the longer rallies and has a better return point win percentage. His second serve is absolutely the single biggest flaw in his game.

It's really winding me up how the commentators on the BBC coverage keep apologising for the bad language. It's a game of sport, people swear when they get frustrated. Stop fucking apologising. It's annoying.
They have to really because of watershed regulations.

Murray has been really poor on Djokovic's second serve.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Murray's extra "OMG I AM SO OUT OF POSITION FOR THIS BALL I HOPE I MAKE IT" grunt is really annoying

Mate, go turn the telly off, make yourself a nice cup of tea, and take a nap. This match is clearly not for you.

oti

Banned

I always find it weird how British TV shows have to warn people about flashy lights.

oti

Banned
Murray's extra "OMG I AM SO OUT OF POSITION FOR THIS BALL I HOPE I MAKE IT" grunt is really annoying

cFoHq1o.gif

John Dunbar

correct about everything
disappointing set, especially from murray. hopefully he at least takes the fourth, but i'm expecting 6-2 for djokovic.

Bizarre. Murray has just fallen apart in th space of five minutes. Djokovic hasn't even had to do anything, but watch on in bemusement as his opponent presses the self destruct button.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Complete Murray self-destruct, Djokovic didn't even do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom