• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australians beware! "Britons lured to new life in Oz"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brannon

OT, it's funny to think that Australia's convicts evolved into badass giant knife wielding, Ayers Rock jumping bastards (for fun and profit!), and our convicts evolve into... running from Janet's Bewbie.

What the fuck went wrong? Australia WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?

DJ Brannon said:
OT, it's funny to think that Australia's convicts evolved into badass giant knife wielding, Ayers Rock jumping bastards (for fun and profit!), and our convicts evolve into... running from Janet's Bewbie.

What the fuck went wrong? Australia WHAT IS YOUR SECRET?

They weren't mormons

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
If it wasnt for the deadly things, i think half of England would have already left for Australia...looking at this skills based system, id guess the southern half.

LMAO at the thought of England solely populated by northerners. We'd best lock up the nuclear arsenal on our way out.

The_Jack

Ghost said:
If it wasnt for the deadly things, i think half of England would have already left for Australia...looking at this skills based system, id guess the southern half.

LMAO at the thought of England solely populated by northerners. We'd best lock up the nuclear arsenal on our way out.

Hardest country on the planet if you Southern wufters fecked of out of it.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
One here too Ghost... prepare for tag humiliation.

Freeburn.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Freeburn said:
One here too Ghost... prepare for tag humiliation.

Freeburn.

Lol, i saw the tag and thought i might have got it in this thread

Its not that embarressing though, I am that easy, i am curious however, how did you know i come from essex and that i used to be a...uh, oops.

/me runs

SFA_AOK said:
Just realised my new avatar is of an Aussie! :p

windmill2.gif

The Living End rock!

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Sirpopopop said:
Southern Australia is a shithole.

Adelaide is one of the most boring cities I've ever been to.
Yeah, you've got to expect that from a city called the city of churches. Melbourne is the city of Australia. Sydney is just a tourist hole, but okay... all the other cities simply don't register on the awesome scale. Give Brisbane 10-15 years and it could be pretty cool, but at the moment it's dull/average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom