• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avatar Community |OT| Live. Die. Repeat.

I... was not expecting that to be a controversial statement. TIL people liked Zelda Williams' performance. Her acting is one of the most grating parts of Book 4 for me..

I'm just as shocked by your comment. I had no idea anyone thought her voice acting was bad.

I actually liked Mako at the beginning of season two and if he would've just ended with Asami it would've been great... but then he fucks it up by not telling Korra they broke up and never recovers from being a scumbag.

I believe it was the reddit Q&A with Mike, someone asked about Kuvira... he said no. At least not the one coming out since she's kinda in jail and this takes place literally right after the finale.

But still, she's in the same place as your long awaited soundtrack.

Toa TAK

Banned
I believe it was the reddit Q&A with Mike, someone asked about Kuvira... he said no. At least not the one coming out since she's kinda in jail and this takes place literally right after the finale.

Gimme the link Feenix.

I must see this with my own eyes.

Did someone ask if we're gonna get Korra and Asami kissing?

Why not act like an actual couple first before that?

If they can do that and not the horseshit we got from the last 3 seasons then maybe it can be taken seriously.

The length they have been gone might play a factor in that though.

Veelk

Banned
Seriously though, I'll laugh if it turns out to be halfway decent.

They always wanted LoK to be the opposite of TLA in every sense, so maybe while the show sucks, the comics will be awesome.

Why not act like an actual couple first before that?

If they can do that and not the horseshit we got from the last 3 seasons then maybe it can be taken seriously.

The length they have been gone might play a factor in that though.

it's almost like they weren't an actual couple before the finale or something

in other news, I finally read Smoke & Shadow. What did y'all think?

Of course she can't visit her new friend in jail. Even Angel took the time to visit Faith in jail.

I... was not expecting that to be a controversial statement. TIL people liked Zelda Williams' performance. Her acting is one of the most grating parts of Book 4 for me.

I wouldn't say it's bad at all. I just find their style a bit dull.

I agree, I didn't really like it. Just way too monotone.

Also, those comics are going to be unintentionally hilarious. What's Mako gonna do when he sees Asami and Korra together lmao

Veelk

Banned
I agree, I didn't really like it. Just way too monotone.

Also, those comics are going to be unintentionally hilarious. What's Mako gonna do when he sees Asami and Korra together lmao
I felt that the voice acting was fine, but the budget cuts made Kuvira's animations, and thus body language, much more stilted and motionless than they would have been. This applies to other characters too, which is why we got probably the worst fight scene with Korra v Kuvira 1, compared to the fluidity of the first 3 seasons.

I felt that the voice acting was fine, but the budget cuts made Kuvira's animations, and thus body language, much more stilted and motionless than they would have been. This applies to other characters too, which is why we got probably the worst fight scene with Korra v Kuvira 1, compared to the fluidity of the first 3 seasons.
At least the budget went towards the Su vs Kuvira fight, which I wish was longer.

What's Mako gonna do when he sees Asami and Korra together lmao

image.php

Just another day for Mako, taking Ls like a daily ritual.

I find that to be a character/direction/script thing in general. I wanted to see a more "varied" Kuvira, but I don't think that means Zelda Williams was the wrong choice for her.

it's almost like they weren't an actual couple before the finale or something

in other news, I finally read Smoke & Shadow. What did y'all think?

Unless you are cool with last minute hookups mainly out of nowhere then i guess?.

Anyways it would be nice seeing them being this couple they are saying.

I'm prepared for insulin shot(s) if that be the case.

and also laughing at this

Just another day for Mako, taking Ls like a daily ritual.

At least the budget went towards the Su vs Kuvira fight, which I wish was longer.

Nah it went into Su decapitating someone.

Top Bottom