• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

JrpwSW5.jpg

Retro

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d634e1547178cb8b0ceed72bc51764f0/tumblr_mns834ZmGw1r7vnsro1_1280.jpg

So it starts off as a Furry and ends as Mechanophilia. Throw in the non-consentual transformation fetish and you've got three... does he get fatter? Can we count that as inflation?

Either way, this is still not the most bizarre thing we've seen in this thread, and that'd be alarming if it wasn't so entertaining now.

Retro

... Why is the human form Freddy Kruger? It seems so random.

I forgot, we will never know why any of the shit in this thread exists, and if we did, it would probably destroy our sanity.

LuffyZoro

... Why is the human form Freddy Kruger? It seems so random.

I forgot, we will never know why any of the shit in this thread exists, and if we did, it would probably destroy our sanity.

It makes a bit more sense than some of the other things in the thread. That's the "crazy" version of the pink pony.

wonzo

Banned
yfmts__ep_105__draw_my_thing__by_deeyadee-d67vsnh.png

Heyyyy
I haven't been drawing YFM lately, and I was browsing my horrendous old arts in my gallery, and I stumbled upon that YFMTS! Ep 105 fanart I did. So.. Idk, just wanted to see if I could do any better now..
Asdfghjk not sure if I made it kinda worse or anything IDK

Before: 29/2/2012
After: 5/6/2013

demidar

Oh my god Recettear fan"art". The other stuff I didn't mind because they were popular, therefore will attract at least one weirdo, but Recettear, oh my god.

joe2187

Banned
I have many questions for that Capt planet pic

The most important being...Why is there an antenna sticking out of his ass? why are his arms noodles? did he eat the forest? Are those mountains or sheets of construction paper? and ...of course Why.jpeg

demidar

I have many questions for that Capt planet pic

The most important being...Why is there an antenna sticking out of his ass? why are his arms noodles? did he eat the forest? Are those mountains or sheets of construction paper? and ...of course Why.jpeg

Captain Planet wants to be one with the planet.

Top Bottom