• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

wonzo

Banned
exercise_bites_by_jora_bora-d69sld4.png

7iFV5J6.jpg

My brother and I debated while playing Sonic 2006 if Sonic attracts kids with low self esteem and weird fetishes, or if it creates them.

Creates them I would think. All my fetishes are because of Pokemon. A lot of people's fetishes probably originate from cartoons or whatever they watched as kids.

Creates them I would think. All my fetishes are because of Pokemon. A lot of people's fetishes probably originate from cartoons or whatever they watched as kids.

Eh, while you can make a case for Sonic leading a portion of it's fans into becoming furries, I don't think you can blame the franchise for all the other weird ass shit we have seen in the Sonic fanart in this thread. I mean, I've played my fair share of Sonic games, and I don't remember seeing any MPreg or fart inflation in them.

Gui_PT

Eh, while you can make a case for Sonic leading a portion of it's fans into becoming furries, I don't think you can blame the franchise for all the other weird ass shit we have seen in the Sonic fanart in this thread. I mean, I've played my fair share of Sonic games, and I don't remember seeing any MPreg or fart inflation in them.

Well then you've been playing them wrong

the chris

Some bronies also have the same issue:
Dw7iLHk.gif

I have no idea what this is, but I'm pretty sure it belongs here...

The title is "Phineas Ottley Murders Dilma Rousseff." if it helps anyone understand what the fuck is going on here.

It's odd how that image makes me think this thread is now on a watch list, as if anything else in the thread wouldn't have already managed that

CorvoSol

...I feel as if my childhood has been perverted ._.

For added benefit, note the look of abject horror on Tails face and the rather contented look on Knuckles'! Or note the resigned, unaffected look on Sonic's, as he realizes this probably still isn't the worst he's been through.

Mike M

Nick N
Was the werediaper a character from somewhere, or have we just experienced subject creep to the point where any weird ass thing goes?

Retro

Was the werediaper a character from somewhere, or have we just experienced subject creep to the point where any weird ass thing goes?

I would not be surprised if that was the artist representing himself.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT3| Curse of the Werediaper

I feel like this one has to be a parody. A furry who is transforming into an airplane? I could buy one or the other but both is...disturbing.

You seriously doubt these people? This shit is always serious (excluding parodies of pre-existing "awesome" fanart, like the parodies of foreiverally tied up whatever I can't remember).

Top Bottom