• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

-_-

Banned
ObLWFl.jpg

-_-"""

Well there's something certainly there

Rapstah

i bet the artist lives by naruto

She calls herself "Felicia-hime", and considering that's an honorific that's only actually used in manga I'd bet it. Can you even use honorifics like that? Feels like signing a letter as "your royal highness" referring to yourself.

CorvoSol

Nick Fury + Mewtwo brings me one step closer to my dream showdowns of Mewtwo + Ness vs Phoenix and Gilgamesh vs. Deadpool. Also, Samus vs. Ironman.

Yeeesss.

Fari

Tails's First Child

Cries of pain could be heard throughout the hospital. Indeed there should, as childbirth is quite a painful experience for all women. Cosmo, though she was a seedrian, was no exception. Nine months ago, she had told Tails that she was expecting a child. He was ecstatic about the news, as he was originally told by a physician that his mutations had rendered him incapable of fathering a child. Both he and Cosmo had prayed and prayed for over a month before they decided to mate. Needless to say, they were now about to be blessed with a newborn.

Tails winced as his wife squeezed his hand until it became numb. Or he may have been wincing due to the pitch of Cosmo's screaming. Either way, it hurt. "Come on, honey, just a few more pushes, and our baby's born!" he encouraged.

"Miles Prower, we are not having another kid again!"

"Fine by me." He wiped her forehead with a cool rag. "Just focus on the situation at hand."

Cosmo nodded and pushed again, screaming from the exertion.

The doctor present smiled behind her medical mask. "Mrs. Prower, your child's almost out! Just one more time!"

Tails's ears folded back on his head as Cosmo gave one last push. Their child was now officially born.

He watched the doctor cut the umbilical cord and remove any remaining embryonic fluid from his child, then wrap it up in a warm, soft blanket. "Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Prower; it's a girl." He handed Cosmo the bundle.

The seedrian's eyes lit up with delight as she examined her new daughter: she was a fox, like Tails, but she also shared some of her mother's features; her hair was short and light green, and tiny flower buds grew on each side of her head, just behind the ears. Like both of her parents, she had lucid ocean blue eyes.

Cosmo burst into tears. It wasn't because she didn't want this to happen—not by a long shot!—but the overabundance of hormones made her weepy. Tails gently took the bundle from Cosmo's arms and held it close. He made a couple goofy faces and was rewarded with a giggle.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"She truly is," Tails said quietly, still gazing at what he saw as a divine gift from God. Then something hit him. "What should we name her?"

Cosmo looked thoughtful. "I like Tailsko."

"I never should have told you about that Fan Fiction site."

Cosmo laughed. "Actually, Rouge told me about it first, but you got me into it."

"Fair enough." Tails handed the bundle back to Cosmo, who then allowed her child to suckle. He tapped his chin, trying to think of a good name. Then it hit him. "How about Jasmine?"

Cosmo grinned. "I love that name."

"Jasmine it is, then."

Jasmine stopped nursing and yawned, nestling herself in the blanket and her mother's arms. Cosmo nuzzled her baby and looked up at Tails. "I love you, Miles Prower."

Tails leaned down and met his lips with hers. "I love you, too, Cosmo Prower."

Top Bottom