• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

the chris

6tnYI.png

CorvoSol

Okay, The Chris. I think it's time you either told us who draws all these or admit that you yourself have drawn all of them, including James Can See Everything.

From the page...

Am I a bad person for finding this bizarre in the weirdest way? Or that my reaction is proof that the continued appearance of good-looking, fit people in fiction and media is not entirely a bad thing?

Well flush me.

I can't find any dermatillomania art.

Thank you Lord.

CorvoSol

Don't know the artist's name, but I wish I was half as talented and creative as him.

Tg4uX.jpg

Furry Mark Twain takes a lot longer to say "Rumors of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated" than non-Furry Mark Twain.

He has weirder glasses, too.

I don't believe you!

CorvoSol

That's more clothing than they wear in the show though.

Not the point. Donald Duck walking around without pants has no problem. You put a THONG on that and it gets terrifying. Refer back to all the pictures of newly muscular Sonic having a giant sac in his newly added thong.

It draws attention to it in a sexualized and therefore horrifying context. Because sexualizing horses that aren't at least centaurs is horrifying.

CorvoSol

I'm imagining this character in a film.

Bareback Mountain, or Legends of the Foal.

I find the inclusion of this exception in your post most intriguing

I have a sliding scale of permitted anthropomorphic sexuality. The less human the subject is, the less attractive. Like, you can tack bunny or cat ears on a girl and sure, okay, not gonna question it.

WHEN IT IS A FULL BLOWN CAT OR RABBIT THAT DOES NOT EVEN WALK LIKE A HUMAN, WE ARE IN DANGEROUS TERRITORY.

I blame the centaur thing on Disney's Fantasia.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Huh, on a whim I searched for something that I actually was unable to find. There apparently isn't art out there depicting Lady Rainicorn from Adventure Time and Appa from Avatar together.

CorvoSol

Please, continue . . .

Huh, on a whim I searched for something that I actually was unable to find. There apparently isn't art out there depicting Lady Rainicorn from Adventure Time and Appa from Avatar together.

YET. With Lady's pregnancy who knows what nightmares the already degenerate fanbase is cooking up.

Oh God.

Lord Monocromicorn M-Preg.

So much for doing my final project, I MUST KNOW IF THIS EXISTS.

EDIT: Not YET anyway . . .

Amikami

Banned
Please, continue . . .

YET. With Lady's pregnancy who knows what nightmares the already degenerate fanbase is cooking up.

Oh God.

Lord Monocromicorn M-Preg.

So much for doing my final project, I MUST KNOW IF THIS EXISTS.

EDIT: Not YET anyway . . .

Wait wat. I haven't been keeping up with adventure time. Last I knew she was jake's girlfriend...?

I wonder what Sonic's feet would smell like anyw-

OH GOD NO, THE CHANGE HAS BEGUN

Seriously though, those closeup feet drawings gross me out, and make me imagine gym sock smells. It's not a pleasant experience.

Edit: JFC, I just noticed the sweat...

Top Bottom