• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Fari

LSTVT.jpg

DonMigs85

I just noticed Mario games had a number of these fetishes:
1. Tanooki/Raccoon Mario - furry
2. Balloon Mario - Inflation fetish
3. Giant Mario - that size fetish

Wario could also get obese in Warioland 2 and 3

I just noticed Mario games had a number of these fetishes:
1. Tanooki/Raccoon Mario - furry
2. Balloon Mario - Inflation fetish
3. Giant Mario - that size fetish

Wario could also get obese in Warioland 2 and 3

Plus Yoshi's abilities (especially in Smash) are that weird thing when they get inside each other.

Rapstah

Does that mean you can reasonably take any Deviantart fetish and turn it into a new Mario powerup by removing the direct sexuality?

Tying into the most recent episode:

ABOMINATIONS!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No fucking NiGHTS and MLP crossovers I do NOT MOTHERFUCKING WANT! AH I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT!!!

(I am am rather upset right now.. you can tell, right?)

WAIT!?! Does that make Celestia, Reala...??? No, just no. Forget I asked.

Retro

Let's celebrate Martin Luther King day by.... wearing blackface?

I guess that makes things "awesome" enough for this thread, crazy proportions is all the rage around here, well except it's usually breasts.

Actually, it tends to be stomachs more often than not. I'm sure I will be corrected by someone with lots of lactation stuff... actually, maybe we'll have MiLK day.

Let's celebrate Martin Luther King day by.... wearing blackface?

Actually, it tends to be stomachs more often than not. I'm sure I will be corrected by someone with lots of lactation stuff... actually, maybe we'll have MiLK day.

I actually thought that Sonic image read Milk Day, I got very confused.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Is it wrong that I like some of those pokemon anime girls? :/

From the page...
Wild Fatty Appeared, Fight, Use Glomp-

So well, unf, can't even say how awesome it is to see him. As always the ref has a cute little BG, and with what I believe is an Umbreon Snowman, and Jaice showing his anger towards it by consuming snow! (or ice cream).

Jacie is looking lovely~ That belly is really looking hot as hell, you seriously do the best fatbellies, just unf, proportion of toproll to bottom fat is just glorious. Also need to say moobs are at quite a pleasant size too~ You really did a great job with the thick build as well, especially with how those legs and ass look, and the neckrolls make it quite apparent as well. Hair looks nice as well especially with the length you have the Bangs~

Expressions are really looking good as well, that smiling one just puts a smile on my face as well, and the perverted one just- *omitted*

It's great to see him and I'm looking forward to seeing mooooore of this Cool (hot) hottie (cool dude)~

Top Bottom