• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Ugh.. I guess time warner in wisconsin decided that paying internet subscribers can't watch twitch.

Welcome to the new internet folks.

Stream is perfect on 4G, switch to WiFi, it just STOPS.

Grinchy

Banned
Ugh.. I guess time warner in wisconsin decided that paying internet subscribers can't watch twitch.

Welcome to the new internet folks.

Stream is perfect on 4G, switch to WiFi, it just STOPS.

I have Time Warner too. Luckily I'm not being throttled for Twitch, but for the past 2 months, I lose my internet connection for 20 seconds at a time up to 15 times per day. I can't really play online games lately because of it. It's pissing me off so much and if I wasn't moving soon I'd have cancelled.

I'll never use TW again.

I have Time Warner too. Luckily I'm not being throttled for Twitch, but for the past 2 months, I lose my internet connection for 20 seconds at a time up to 15 times per day. I can't really play online games lately because of it. It's pissing me off so much and if I wasn't moving soon I'd have cancelled.

I'll never use TW again.

I guess some people were having trouble on twitch since august when there was the ddos attack and now time warner has started shaping and throttling twitch traffic any time of day except like 11am-2pm. Fucking ridiculous. Thanks lizard squad.

Durante

If you have anyone at work who doesn't think he can be impressed by someone playing a game quick: show them the grandmaster Tetris run. Works 100% in my experience.

So I fell asleep last night with the stream still running at low volume... and I was awoken I think during the megaman x run with people screaming HYPE over and over. Was it truly hype?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
2015-01-0814_51_35-gamvuhl.png

Grinchy

Banned
Super Metroid reference. They run it every year, and bid on whether to save the animals during the escape scene, or let them die.

Oh wow, I never knew either. I just assumed it was about Sonic (since when you kill the enemies you're releasing the trapped animals inside them)

Top Bottom