• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
HE GOT PAST THAT SECTION!

Or as OSG put it...

ETgJGZT.png

Vorpal

It's all the blindfolded glitching that really blows my mind. I can't imagine how much practice and patience has gone into this

Edit: I can't stop watching Cosmo's face to gauge how close or far RG is from completing a trick

Blizzard

Banned
It's won before hasn't it? Seems like it did in the first one I watched closely... 2013 I think?

I'll probably donate to it. :p
Late reply, but no, save the animals had never won at AGDQ before as far as I know. Only at SGDQ. I'm also not aware of a near-world-record AGDQ run that would have been decided by that factor (and even if one was in progress, they can just override to kill anyway).

My family had one, possibly two German shepherds die from cancer. They didn't get saved, so I'm glad the Super Metroid animals got saved for once. :( I'll have to check out the archive stream for that.

kewlmyc

Really hope he can somehow manage to pull this off, he seems to be really struggling with this jumping glitch.

EDIT: Well speak of the devil.

Top Bottom