• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2015: Speedrunning For Charity - January 4th - 10th

RBdqNl9.gif

I don't totally understand, what did he do ?

I played five hours of Ocarina of Time one month and never came back. This guy's way further into the game in one hour and he's BLINDFOLDED.

I am ashamed of myself.

dhlt25

I played five hours of Ocarina of Time one month and never came back. This guy's way further into the game in one hour and he's BLINDFOLDED.

I am ashamed of myself.

haha same here. tried the 3DS version but my OG screen is just too small for this kind of game. Waiting to get new XL and try it again

haha same here. tried the 3DS version but my OG screen is just too small for this kind of game. Waiting to get new XL and try it again

My reason is even worse: I got to the village where one of the (optional) quests is trying to catch all the chickens and put them back in the coop. I couldn't even catch the few chickens I could see and never got around to what I was actually supposed to do in that area to continue the story.

This is like that one time I stopped playing Batman: Arkham City because I couldn't do one of the first AR challenges. I am really dumb sometimes.

Megasoum

Banned
What I like about that run is not only the fact that he's doing it blindfolded... It's the fact that we see stuff past the first boss.

The glitch they found to do the Any% run in like 20minutes is very impressive but make those runs kinda boring. I want to see more content!

Revven

What I like about that run is not only the fact that he's doing it blindfolded... It's the fact that we see stuff past the first boss.

The glitch they found to do the Any% run in like 20minutes is very impressive but make those runs kinda boring. I want to see more content!

You'll like 100% a lot then :)

Megasoum

Banned
He's taking his stick and nuts straight into the mouth....

heh I have a dirty mind

You'll like 100% a lot then :)

Oh it's a 100% they're doing afterward? Nice...

It's kinda fucking me up to listen to the stream while playing Wind Waker on my WiiU... Have too many conflicting sound effects at the same time lol

Top Bottom