• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Permanently A

There's also the "pun" for determination, which prevents you from dying.
i.e. de-termination. not terminating.

130221984383.png

Even though Spare is probably going to win out, I'm glad that people are at least going to see the first half of the Genocide final boss. That's easily my favorite part of the entire game, as amazing as Save the World is.

Dimmle

Even though Spare is probably going to win out, I'm glad that people are at least going to see the first half of the Genocide final boss. That's easily my favorite part of the entire game, as amazing as Save the World is.

well

he still has to beat it, right?
Sparing is a loss and doesn't count as finishing.

I was initially skeptical of Undertale being the last game. I LOVE the game but didn't think it'd have the hype needed.

BUT HUG THE GOAT GOT ME. Very nice finish, excellent marathon.

RocknRola

$2.2million! Amazing! Was hoping for more, alas the pace went quite a bit down after they reached the $2.1million mark. Regardless, this is already amazing! It's ~$700k more than the previous best amount gathered!

Congrats to the event, runners and donaters of course!

This has been one of the best runs I've ever seen on an AGDQ/SGDQ event. Great runner, backup, and even some dev commentary. Add in the extremely hype crowd and a great game, legendary run.

Top Bottom