• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[AWESOME] Music from MGS3!!!!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Damn, that is awesome. Escape is rocking me oh so hard. Thanks a lot. :D

Ramirez

Meh...

Anyone got that version of the theme they played on that GPhoria show or whatever?It was like heavy metal,it rocked :p

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Ramirez said:
Meh...

Anyone got that version of the theme they played on that GPhoria show or whatever?It was like heavy metal,it rocked :p

That wasn't even MGS3 music

Lakitu

st5fu
Those are from my server and it's very unusual, it doesn't have much bandwidth at all, they've been up all day and I'm assuming loads have been downloading them.

So if anyone could provide some mirrors aswell, that would be doing me a HUGE favour.

Prine

Banned
Awesome music by Harry Gregson Williams. God damn!

Loving the music from Hollywood, cant wait to hear Danny Elfmans music :D

Lakitu

st5fu
I have the G-Phoria music, and it's composed by Justin Caine Burnett, so yes, he's working on MGS 3, not sure whether or not it's actual music from the game though.

I would host it but my server is being eaten up, I suppose I could host it and personally hand out the link. To make things easier I'd really love some mirrors on the first songs.

By the way, they're composed by Norihiko Hibino.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Thanks for the heads up on this music, lunlunqq. :D

And I'm all over the other tunes if you can get mirrors, Lakitu.

Rhage

How can you download the 006 MP3 without it being a link? And not having a download manager. Anyone know?

Troidal

Oh snap!!!
Snake Eater Japanese version is sang by Wada Akiko!!! (o_o

She's very well-known singer in Japan...man, I thought people were joking when I first read it on a Japanese board....

EGM92

Man sweet!!! thanks for the great tracks liking the music, hopefully it will set a very good atmosphere within the game.

EGM92

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
wada_akiko.gif

That deep, soulful voice is coming out of this chick?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Troidal said:
Dude, she's like 6 feet tall, and everyone in the Japanese showbiz is afraid of her, LOL

Just read her bio, and you're right. She sounds like the Japanese Tina Turner.

Jumpman

Looks like MGS3 may have the best Metal Gear soundtrack yet. This games music is even exceptional when compared with the best movie soundtracks out there.

I'm starting to think HGW has a random song generator. His music seems formulaic. (with the exception of his Main Theme arrangements, which has a melody that wasn't even written by him; Tappy?)

Infiltration in the Jungle is my favorite of those songs. Really good stuff. They sound pretty different frlom other MG games, outside of the beginning of Chivalry.

And I hope they record a US version of the Snake Eater theme in that more jazz style.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
trippingmartian said:
I'm starting to think HGW has a random song generator. His music seems formulaic. (with the exception of his Main Theme arrangements, which has a melody that wasn't even written by him; Tappy?)

Are you sure Williams did these tracks though? They sound like Hibino to me

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
trippingmartian said:

...AAAAAAAAND, OWNED!!!

Guess who DIDN'T do these tracks? That's right, Wario nailed. It was Hibino...

:D

jett

D-Member
Ahh, much better than the in-game stuff from MGS2. The first half of "Infiltration from the Jungle" may be from a cut-scene, though.

edit: Forgot to mention that it reminds me a LOT of Metal Gear 2 for the MSX...the beginning, anyway.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
These songs are not even his work.

Anyways, that E3 trailer jungle sneaking song that blends into a battle tune, is quite possibly the best piece of music I've heard for an action game in years.

Top Bottom