• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman/TMNT Adventures and Star Trek/Green Lantern crossover mini-series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is happening.
imagebcqnm.jpeg

Sou Da

Ah so the BTAS version is crossing over with the Nick version now?

ST/GL looks like it might just be a continuation of the previous crossover.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Man, TMNT are just everywhere these days.

Was the first Batman/TMNT crossover comic from last year any good?

How about the Ghostbusters/TMNT one?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So the Star Trek one is probably because Q is fucking shit right and somehow merges universes or something like that?

Sou Da

So the Star Trek one is probably because Q is fucking shit right and somehow merges universes or something like that?
This is a sequel. In the first part they crossover because of
Darkest Night, they essentially lose and the guardians had a secret weapon to send groups of every lantern to another universe in case. There's no way back and in the end they just kind of accept living in the trekverse.
How was the recent Batman/TMNT crossover? Did anyone read it?

Yes, it was good.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
This is a sequel. In the first part they crossover because of
Darkest Night, they essentially lose and the guardians had a secret weapon to send groups of every lantern to another universe in case. There's no way back and in the end they just kind of accept living in the trekverse.

Interesting, I figure it would be the
Trekkie people crossing over to the Lantern Universe because something like Green Lanterns in the Trek universe must cause all kinds of issues.

Sou Da

Interesting, I figure it would be the
Trekkie people crossing over to the Lantern Universe because something like Green Lanterns in the Trek universe must cause all kinds of issues.

They do. A bunch of different people get rings, shit happens. Black ring brought back Vulcan and that was the big bad for the first crossover.

styl3s

Man, TMNT are just everywhere these days.

Was the first Batman/TMNT crossover comic from last year any good?

How about the Ghostbusters/TMNT one?
As a massive TMNT fan i am glad it's super popular again. It kind of had a comeback in like 2003 with that fox animated show but that show quickly went downhill but now we have an amazing, AMAZING comic book run, amazing TV show, awesome collectables and action figures and IMO some entertaining movies.

Sephzilla

Eh...

TAS Batman is a class of its own.

Nick's TMNT, on the other hand, has been pretty crap these last few seasons.

I haven't watched the newest TMNT season but I loved up to the end of season 2/3
whichever one ends with them going to space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom