• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

I suppose we'll be moving to a Justice League thread for another 2/3 year wait.

Justice League is out next year though.

And imagine we'll use the DCEU thread for general down time, but imagine a lot of folks will move over to Suicide Squad thread then Wonder Woman then Justice League

With stops in-between

And of course the OT for this movie.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
you know that was a good trailer when duckroll is trying to stir shit up in that thread, must counter all the positivity.

TqXlKjF.gif

Error

seriously batman was seeing those arkham icons and was countering every fool, shit looked crazy.

Penguin

I guess should say my goodbyes since this looks like it may wrap-up before I return from lunch.

Been a heck of a ride. Through the ups and the downs, the speculations and rumors. The fake scripts, the reddit and imdb reviews. Set pieces. And amateur video. Through hoping beyond hope for a Superbowl commercial last year or waiting for that first official teaser.

I don't think I'll ever have a journey (or I hope not) like this on GAF again.

Can't believe closing in on 3 years... and just over a month away from the film.

God-spend, World's Finest-GAF

Loxley

I guess should say my goodbyes since this looks like it may wrap-up before I return from lunch.

Been a heck of a ride. Through the ups and the downs, the speculations and rumors. The fake scripts, the reddit and imdb reviews. Set pieces. And amateur video. Through hoping beyond hope for a Superbowl commercial last year or waiting for that first official teaser.

I don't think I'll ever have a journey (or I hope not) like this on GAF again.

Can't believe closing in on 3 years... and just over a month away from the film.

God-spend, World's Finest-GAF

No kidding man, not since An Unexpected Journey have I waited so damn long for a single movie. As you said, been one heck of a ride. Regardless of the film's final quality, it's been a blast talking about it with everyone.

Error

3 years baby, what a way to send off this thread.

Also it's funny how the narrative in the thread changed to "Snyder is a hack"

Just saw it like 5 times in a row.

Ah ma gerd. Batgod smashing thug heads. Fucking raw. Actually laughed out loud, so awesome.

Zack Snyder created the best on screen Batman.

Oh man, 3 years and this thread is about to go away. A little over a month till we can watch the movie you guys.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Must...live...on...well, at least it goes out with a bang. Goddamn that trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom