• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

What a trailer to kickstart discussion in the DCCU thread though. Holy shit. I've watched it like 5 times already. That Batman fight in the beginning is just too damn much.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I'm at work shaking with excitement. Showing this to everone. That was fucking amazing!

Yager

Banned
Guys, they've done it. They managed to produce a piece of marketing for the movie that people in OT like. I don't know if I should be excited or terrified.

Halcyon

I love how confident Batman is in this. He's standing next to Superman and is like "I made a kryptonite suit bitch, I'm smarter than you"

bryanee

Ladies and Gents, its been a great thread to read these past few years but man what a fucking way to end the thread.

Hype through the god damn roof.

ryan299

It's going to be a long ass month. I got on vacation to Florida and come home late on the 24th. Might go right from the plane to the theater lol

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Just watched. Love the Alfred/Bruce back and forth in the beginning. Everything was just so great. That WW jump was kickass too!

Penguin

I honestly don't get the music for the last two trailers

I mean they are using two world class composers... and this sounds like generic early 2000 music

IconGrist

I honestly don't get the music for the last two trailers

I mean they are using two world class composers... and this sounds like generic early 2000 music

Fine by me. Save the good stuff for when we are actually watching the movie instead of butchering it for a trailer.

f6O9pZv.gif

I know it's been said in this thread and others, but damn if that isn't a live action freeflow combat, complete with the slowmoish last guy standing takedown. Anyone who played the Arkham games can see it and it's fucking AWESOME.
- Explosive surprise attack to take out a group of armed enemies
- Disabling guns and disarming enemies
- Dual counters
- Environmental takedowns
- Finisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom