• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

Keep an eye on this thread here. In about 20 minutes the OP will be seeing the new Batman v Superman trailer (he's provided proof in the comments). He has promised to give a description of the trailer after he sees it. Whether that is immediately following or after the QA viewing of Deadpool I don't believe he specified. So it could be half an hour from now or however long Deadpool is.

Ashhong

Keep an eye on this thread here. In about 20 minutes the OP will be seeing the new Batman v Superman trailer (he's provided proof in the comments). He has promised to give a description of the trailer after he sees it. Whether that is immediately following or after the QA viewing of Deadpool I don't believe he specified. So it could be half an hour from now or however long Deadpool is.

Why isn't he deliveringggggg

overcast

Ca5FELkUEAEpQ6U.jpg:large
This is pretty fucking dope.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
So, I wake up, grab my phone, turn off the alarm and refresh this page immediately. 3 new pages, the trailer must have been dropped! Aaaand nothing.

Why you guys, why :(

IconGrist

So, I wake up, grab my phone, turn off the alarm and refresh this page immediately. 3 new pages, the trailer must have been dropped! Aaaand nothing.

Why you guys, why :(

Because we have to discuss what may or may not be contents of that trailer due to our sad little obsession with a movie.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
This is torture, come on WB. Just do it already. I've been watching that fanmade one on a loop, it's really good actually.

Yager

Banned
I'm constantly changing my mind about watching or not the next trailer they drop. i don't want to get more spoiled, but at the same time after years of reading comics I doubt they'll do something that I haven't already seen.

I'll probably watch it in a loop for hours.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Uh, I'm fine with the trailers we got. Don't need more things spoiled now. Movie comes out in a month, so let's just wait for that!

Cade

Holy SHIT that Batman fight.

Now that's my Batman.

Please let this movie be good, or at least let this Batman be good.

IconGrist

That

was

AWESOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!

Holy shit!

I was watching that whole opening fight and the only thought I had was "THAT IS HOW YOU FUCKING DO BATMAN, NOLAN!!"

bryanee

Holy fucking shit.

That is how I've wanted to see Batman fight in a live action film since I was a kid. Everything else was a cherry on top. Glorious.

jrush64

Banned
You know I kind of preferred the last trailer to this. They've all been really fantastic though. So much Batman Arkham fights in that trailer.

Dcube

The Batman I've always wanted to see. This looks incredible. It's gonna set the bar for comic book movie action. This final bit of waiting is killing me.

*Doesn´t read thread, goes into off-topic"

God dammit Zack, i told you yesterday to not release it while i´m at work.

TRyF91N.gif

*Stay off the internet for 2 hours*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom