• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1943 - Need a ride! Sigh...nevermind...(XBLA/PSN/PC)

Loxley

Broadbandito said:
make a silver account. Name it GAFBF1943 or something like that. then add all the xbl people to the friends list.

Awesome, I'll get on it.

*Edit:

Okay peeps, the tag is GAF 1943, watch out for a friend request :)

sweet shit. This is the best way to have everyone be able to find everyone. and with only taking up one friend spot!

KUDOS!:lol

TheFallen

Hmm, thought there would be more PSN gaffers for this, oh well I'll get it for 360 then.

XBL: Xploited13

Edit: wow that was fast.

Somnia

mm can't wait to blow some people up! If you hear a jeep beeping as you run away that will probably be me running you over!

Loxley

Tomorrow is officially "Buy a Headset After Two Years Day" :D

And I'll be tossing out some friend requests (under Loxley0) for those who won't mind. GAF 1943 has been around for mere hours and already has four times the amount of friends I do ;)

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
I missed the boat on BF1942, but this time I am on the train from day 1!

I am nearly pissing myself with anticipation. It is going to be awesome to have a default multiplayer shooter on the hd of the 360 without mucking about with discs like a caveman.

I accepted quite a few of you folks...well, everyone that sent a FR. I'll likely be playing this right when it hits the Marketplace so if anyone plans to be up in the wee hours of the morning, let me know.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I'm in,

Xbox GT: dskillzhtown

I haven't been in a game owning FMT since Burnout Revenge.

Mrbob

Rors is getting the PS3 version. He fears my BF skillz. Would be crazy to expect a dodgers fan to have decent hand/eye coordination anyway!

ecnal

Mrbob said:
Rors is getting the PS3 version. He fears my BF skillz. Would be crazy to expect a dodgers fan to have decent hand/eye coordination anyway!

oh mrbob plays bf?

im in on the 360 version.

GT = slashdc5

Rorschach

Mrbob said:
You're talking about the BF king, sir. If I had the patience to baby sit you, I'd teach you a few things.

desa

XBL - Yickadee and Paco Lisps

EDIT: Whoops I spelled my one month gold trial account wrong :lol It's Yickadee

Can you send me an invite again on that tag please OP?

Neckbeard69

Neo Member
Added everyone in this thread to my XBL friendlist.

XBL: DisposableM0nky

It might just be crazy enough to work.

I will be at work until bat-shit-insane late today, but this evening I will be playing until my eyes bleed. Let the good times roll.

Top Bottom