• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1943 - Need a ride! Sigh...nevermind...(XBLA/PSN/PC)

TiVo

Hello! Fell asleep in front of the TV waiting for GAF 1943 to add me. Gaf 1943 was off line for 1+ hour I remember before dosing off.

DogWelder

TiVo said:
Hello! Fell asleep in front of the TV waiting for GAF 1943 to add me. Gaf 1943 was off line for 1+ hour I remember before dosing off.
Loxley said GAF 1943 is full so you may not have been added.

icechai said:
Johnson is going to play this? AJ said he's going to be all up on this too. Count me in :)

PSN: icechai

Yeah, we need more of the Killzone crew to jump over or more PSN people.

I wanted to get it for Live but don't have Gold. :p

Loxley

New tag is up!

GAF 1943 DEUX, send those friend requests :D

I also updated the PSN list, everyone who posted theirs should be on it now.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
finally received my download code, will be playing tonight. I'll make room on friends list.

For those of us who were added to the PSN group how are we to join a game with fellow GAF`ers? I spent a few hours playing tonight but didn't know how to get into the action.

icechai

LovingSteam said:
For those of us who were added to the PSN group how are we to join a game with fellow GAF`ers? I spent a few hours playing tonight but didn't know how to get into the action.

join friends, you will be placed in their squad if a spot is open.. we should also have a BF1943 chat room and invite everyone in

Top Bottom