• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best-GAF PS3 2k11 League

http://community.2ksports.com/community/league/index.cfm?l=1460427

This will be the thread for our tournament discussions.
Draft is 6/22 at 9 PM CT!

Ok---here's the deal. I thought I would be forced to set the draft 24 hours before cause that's the 360 version did. Apparently not. I invited MiamiWesker to take the spot temporarily cause I also thought I could boot him pre-draft and invite Exarkun. Turns out I can't do that either, I can only boot MiamiWesker.

I've remade a league in case the first one busts, since I don't know what 2k will do with an empty slot. I would guess they'd get autopicked, but who knows. If the rest of you guys can join on time, by like 8 CT or so, then I think I can set it to 9 CT for sure. If we can't get EVERYBODY in the second league, then we'll stick with the first one and hope it doesn't fail on us.

Sorry for the extra troubles, hope either league works!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
tumblr_lmhdobQlwB1qj6hdxo1_500.gif

SamuraiX-

I usually work until 8 PM CST tomorrow. Sometimes my boss holds me an extra hour, but I'll do my best to get out on time. Just giving you a heads up.

So ph33nix, if you created a backup league already, should we all join that one now just in case?

Yeah, I already created the backup league. Sent all invites too, go ahead and join.

I hope we can get all in on time, if not, we'll hope the first one doesn't fuck up. I don't think it will though. But I think we can get everyone in on time, I've sent messages all over the place so we'll see what happens.

And for whatever reason in case it asks for a password, it's 123.

love the pair of 99s we're playing

and when gasol missed the open layup off the pick and slip (even though I held turbo for a dunk) I knew shit was over\

....why the fuck is everyone we're playing rated 99? WTF

last quarter, I'm out after this one...these 99 bullshitters are making me sleepy

LOL i was trying to pass to you samurai on that fastbreak and it fucking wouldn't

SamuraiX-

I know, man. The controls are so unresponsive sometimes.

This game was some bull shit though. Seriously, wtf. It was like their Lakers roster was on a completely different level defensively than ours.

It also doesn't help when two guys on their roster are a clone of Jordan, Kobe, Magic, LeBron, Bird, Oscar, and so forth

Anyways, we got 5 into the second league. Just waiting on Smokey, Ecnal, Bishman, Kevo, and Cherry.

Also Smokey I know you were ignoring my AIM messages please don't bitch out of joining the revised league just cause you aren't guaranteed the 2nd pick now

Smokey

Crew works on PS3? wat

I should be at the draft tonight. I'm on call at work so hopefully I don't get some BS like I did yesterday and interrupt my masterful draft planning. I'm going to to try and pick up some component cables (HD PVR doesn't work with HDMI) so I can stream the draft tonight. I've got a pretty sweet stream now so I should be able to do some games too.

I was in the initial 2k PS3 league... can i try to join?

I never done one of those fantasy drafts, sounds fun.

Ps: haven´t played in a few months, go easy on the noob.

seattle6418 said:
I was in the initial 2k PS3 league... can i try to join?

I never done one of those fantasy drafts, sounds fun.

Ps: haven´t played in a few months, go easy on the noob.

Well, we've got our 10 players and our draft is TONIGHT AT 9 PM CT, so unless someone drops out today, you'll have to wait for the next one.

red blaster, seattle, I'd love to have you guys, but I think we will stick with this crew of 10----if anybody is interested in making another league to have you guys, I am down to play a second league

and we've got 9 in the revised/saveexarkun league---just waiting on one more guy (smokes) and we'll be rolling at 9 CT!

Revised league joining a success! Same time. New order.

1. Kursk (#1 twice. Lucky bastard!)
2. Me
3. Samurai (#3 again)
4. Ecnal (#4 again)
5. Kevo_Huevo
6. CherryWoodFuton
7. Bishman
8. Smokes
9. Exarkun
10. Viakado

Can somebody else around enter the draft to make sure it is with your right time zone? Viakado's telling me his says 6:00 PM even though mine says 9:00 PM..and I'm in central time.

Bishman said:
Wait... are we playing with regular teams or players we draft?

Players we draft (it is snake order)...enter the league like 10 minutes beforehand and the draft starts approximately at 9 CT

im making a proxy league.
2 more want to enter.
total is now 12.
if there isn't enough people on this draft,
let's use the proxy league
can everyone give me their psn please

i've sent invites to everyone.
including red blaster and btothekw
that makes 12.
15 game season.
8 playoff teams.
9min/HOF
sim sliders ( same as psn league sliders)

yeah i should have set it at 30 seconds

i assumed if people weren't there it would just take 5 seconds and go on..

Top Bottom