• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best-GAF PS3 2k11 League

lmao gg smokey.

from my vip:

release -
very early - 60%
early - 23%
perfect - 10%
slightly late - 4%
very late - 0%

i fucking suck!

Smokey

kome daggers lefraud with 18 pts in the 4th. lebron with the epic 8-20 stat line.

kobe chillen entire game until dat 4th

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smokey said:
kome daggers lefraud with 18 pts in the 4th. lebron with the epic 8-20 stat line.

kobe chillen entire game until dat 4th

its like how kobe used to sleepwalk through games in high school so he could crush them in the 4th

Bishman

kevo_huevo said:
im pretty bad.
Lol... you are pretty good. Dirk is too good. I had to double Wade in the 4th cuz it was ridiculous. No offense but the only person that I felt was on your team was D. Wade.

Bishman said:
Lol... you are pretty good. Dirk is too good. I had to double Wade in the 4th cuz it was ridiculous. No offense but the only person that I felt was on your team was D. Wade.

lol smokey just ran me off the court by 30 before I played you.

no offense taken. I can't get the shot timing for anyone online...so my offense is pretty bad. I was like, fuck it, activate d-whistle mode. are you supposed to release way later or what? dirk was ridirkulous man. gg.

Smokey

LOL
Lebron misses game winning dagger and then turn around and celebrates with his hands up!
SO REAL

Game tying 3 with Pau lol? Really?!

BigAT

Have any of you guys ever played the PC version of 2K11? I'm thinking of picking it up from the D2D sale and want to make sure it's not a super buggy port or anything like that.

Smokey

BigAT said:
Have any of you guys ever played the PC version of 2K11? I'm thinking of picking it up from the D2D sale and want to make sure it's not a super buggy port or anything like that.

For $7 do it. Pheeniks said online is a little lol, but other than that it's better than the consoles versions. And it has mods. I'll probably scoop it up when I get home as well.

Then I'd have it on 360, PS3, and PC...

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
nba2k112011-06-2417-01r7gz.png

Just sayin'.

samurai has quit on us. if anyone driving by wants to fill his spot you can. otherwise I'm just going to award all his opponents free wins at the end of the season

viakado said:
If cherrywoodfuton doesn't play a single game today, im booting him in replace of red blaster. At least RB wants to play

There are two people who haven't played their games. You will do nothing.

With that said, Exarkun and Cherry are you guys still good for the league?

Also, where is this mystical "second league" that you started?

MorisUkunRasik said:
Sent viakado a proposal, if he declines I'll send you one.

Viakado come on, Devin Harris for Shane Battier is a good deal!
I already have 3 pg.
Who else you got?
plus im not trading the the best man defender for that chump

Top Bottom