• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best-GAF PS3 2k11 League

SamuraiX-

So I think I was barely able to save my roster... The autodraft didn't do too bad... but Boozer and Antawn Jamison were my only PFs when I got on. I was able nab Taj with my last pick.

So...

PG - Chris Paul / Gilbert Arenas
SG - Andre Iguodala / Vince Carter
SF - Rudy Gay / Richard Jefferson
PF - Al Horford / Carlos Boozer / Taj Gibson / Antawn Jamison
C - Tyson Chandlr / Marcin Gortat

Could be worse.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you guys let Kobe drop to 8? To Smokey?

you all deserve the ass kicking he will give you

Smokey

Stephen Curry/ Tracy Mcgrady / OJ Mayo
Kobe / Michael Redd
Paul Pierce/ Terrance Williams/ Ron Artest
Rashard Lewis / Kenyon Martin
Shaq/ Dalembert

Feels good man

ecnal

rose + ellis backcourt

35lw7rq.jpg

Fuckin females always ruin shit. That's why I had to leave sorry :(

PG Derron Williams/Chauncey Billups/Baron Davis
SG Stephen Jackson/Shannon Brown (WTFFFFFFFF)
SF Grant Hill/Tayshaun Prince (Double WTFFFFF)
PF Blake Griffin/Paul Millsap
C Andrew Bogut/Emeka Okafor/Marcus Camby

Anyone wanna make trades???? PLEASEEEEEE :( :( :(

CherryWoodFuton said:
Fuckin females always ruin shit. That's why I had to leave sorry :(

PG Derron Williams/Chauncey Billups/Baron Davis
SG Stephen Jackson/Shannon Brown (WTFFFFFFFF)
SF Grant Hill/Tayshaun Prince (Double WTFFFFF)
PF Blake Griffin/Paul Millsap
C Andrew Bogut/Emeka Okafor/Marcus Camby

Anyone wanna make trades???? PLEASEEEEEE :( :( :(

trades are disabled :(

anyone wanna roll?

ph33nix said:
trades are disabled :(

anyone wanna roll?
you motherfucker.
trades are half the fun in league :(

starter:
john wall, rayray, durant, KG, YAO

backup:
nelson, jamaal crawford, shane battier, J. Richardson,
nene, ibaka, David west.

Btw there's a secondary league waiting.
12 players instead if 10. Red- blaster and btothekw are in. We can ditch this one and start fresh in the draft.
No comments and ill assume y'all like current one

viakado said:
Btw there's a secondary league waiting.
12 players instead if 10. Red- blaster and btothekw are in. We can ditch this one and start fresh in the draft.
No comments and ill assume y'all like current one

we're not ditching this league bitch

exarkun

Smokey said:
Stephen Curry/ Tracy Mcgrady / OJ Mayo
Kobe / Michael Redd
Paul Pierce/ Terrance Williams/ Ron Artest
Rashard Lewis / Kenyon Martin
Shaq/ Dalembert

Feels good man

lol.

I would laugh at OJ, but in the game he's actually pretty decent.

Anyone up for team up or something? Can I join teh crew? My internship is about to end so I have a ton of time on my hands. Leggo?!

Shit, I'll play in both leagues if I have to. Im kind of pissed I missed my first pick (Worstbrook lol), and I froze up on my 11th pick cause I wanted a lock down defender but couldn't decide so the comp gave me conley.

nash/felton
wade/matthews/harden/jr smith
deng/dorrell wright
josh smith/odom
bynum/hibbert

Kind of whatever about the draft. My only logic (if any) was to draft versatile players at the 2/3/4 positions. I'll probably get spanked anyways though.

I got

Tony Parker/D Harris
Brandon Roy/Tyreke Evans
DGranger/Trevor Ariza/Caron Butler
Amare/David Lee
DHoward/Okur/JJ Hickson

Wish I had gotten Deron Williams and another 3pt shooter. Granger is pretty much my only 3pt threat.

I really shouldn't have gone with Howard with #1 pick since I don't post up as much as I should.

Scrimmed with Vak and fucking Rayray is deadly as shit.

Smokey

exarkun said:
lol.

I would laugh at OJ, but in the game he's actually pretty decent.

Anyone up for team up or something? Can I join teh crew? My internship is about to end so I have a ton of time on my hands. Leggo?!

Shit, I'll play in both leagues if I have to. Im kind of pissed I missed my first pick (Worstbrook lol), and I froze up on my 11th pick cause I wanted a lock down defender but couldn't decide so the comp gave me conley.

Laugh at the bolded, you'll see :p

SamuraiX-

So after seeing how fucking useless Boozer is in this game, my new depth chart is:

PG - Chris Paul / Gilbert Arenas
SG - Andre Iguodala / Vince Carter
SF - Rudy Gay / Richard Jefferson
PF - Al Horford / Taj Gibson / Carlos Boozer / Antawn Jamison
C - Tyson Chandlr / Marcin Gortat

With both Boozer and Jamison getting 0 minutes. I really like my team, actually. Still need to figure out how to use my bigs more effectively though.

Are we able to play exhibition games with our drafted rosters? I kind of wanted to play with 3 min quarters to get a feel for my team.

ecnal

kevo_huevo said:
Are we able to play exhibition games with our drafted rosters? I kind of wanted to play with 3 min quarters to get a feel for my team.
Create a team with the same roster to play exhibition games

kevo_huevo said:
You can challenge league players that are in the lobby as well to a custom challenge without being a season game

Bishman

PG - Jason Kidd / Mo Williams / B. Jennings
SG - Joe Johnson / Roddy B / JET
SF - Melo / Batum
PF - Dirk / Kevin Love
C - Marc Gasol / Ben Wallace

I have to get use to this roster and settings for league. When I play with friends... own with Dirk. It isn't happening with these sliders for league. I was 0-6 in a scrim with Dirk.

im available to play a season game today before i leave around 2pm pacific.

Bishman said:
I have to get use to this roster and settings for league. When I play with friends... own with Dirk. It isn't happening with these sliders for league. I was 0-6 in a scrim with Dirk.
sliders are a tweaked operation sports sliders. it promotes less cheesing.

well i think it's safe to say you have dirk figured out lol

I'm going to pick up something but when I come back I can roll with anyone for a league game

Bishman

Nice scrim ph33nix. Once I got use to settings I adjusted. Dirk was in beast mode. It came down to LeBron vs Dirk in the 4th quarter. I jumped out of my seat once you finally missed that final shot. And LOL at Kevin Love hitting that late buzzer 3.

What do you think of my roster?

Bishman said:
Nice scrim ph33nix. Once I got use to settings I adjusted. Dirk was in beast mode. It came down to LeBron vs Dirk in the 4th quarter. I jumped out of my seat once you finally missed that final shot. And LOL at Kevin Love hitting that late buzzer 3.

What do you think of my roster?

Your roster is fine. I think it's mine that is a mess lol...something doesn't feel quite right about the spacing/tendency of the guys I have mixed together. I do have like 5 forwards after all. but we shall see

exarkun

I want paul pierce.

I was gonna put Worstwhistlebrook out for a trade, but my god is he fast. He literally ran a circle around Yao last night, and only in the 4th did I really get a feel for my team and how he should be played.

Which is similar to real life.

Sprint past everyone and score. Or kick to one of my 4 rank A outside shooters. Who I am willing to trade. Once I turn my game on, I'll post my lineup.

If I regret one thing, its not getting a real defensive stalwart.

If anyone is down for a scrimmage tonight add me on psn. I'll try to be on hopefully after 8-9 pm pacific. I need to give my team at least one go around before a league game.

Where can I find the slider settings (either in game or posted here)?

Thanks.

Top Bottom