• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best Kirby Game?

7VgQ1Td.jpeg
(haven't played though)

Amazing mirror, nightmare in dreamland, canvas curse, epic yarn, superstar ultra, squeak squad. Kirby’s gameboy to DS run was legendary. Anyways I’ll go with Amazing mirror.

DeVeAn

Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland which is a remake of the NES game, is the best Kirby. Forgotten land is really good too. People saying Canvas curse are wrong. Also Epic yarn is also WRONG!

Astral Dog

I tried to complete Forbidden Land recently,was late to the party and its a very good game, Kirby translation to 3D space is simply flawless, major issue is that 4 or 5 worlds are not challenging but at least the game makes up for that with the forgo isles
i wasn't prepared ,wasn't prepared for that final final final boss and it crushed me, its creepier than most Dark Souls bosses

I also got Kirby Return to Dreamland Deluxe, goddamn at that tree, how can a pink fat ball have such epic action in a cutesy platformer?

Top Bottom