• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bethesda Officially Announces And Dates Three New Fallout: New Vegas DLCs

Jokeropia

No Mutants Allowed said:
Each DLC will raise the level cap by 5. So including Dead Money, if you've got them all, you'll have a cap of 50.
Nice. It's not that you need to be on such a high level as the game has basically turned into a big sandbox for your nigh-invincible character at level 25-30, it's just nice to see that you keep evolving and still get that sweet ka-ching sound when doing stuff.

I didn't reach 30 at completion. Mid-way through my 2nd run, I'm at 24, but I've just completed Dead Money.

My game crashed as I was carrying 350lbs of GOLD GOLD GOLD.

jtb

Banned
I'm so glad they're doing DLC regarding both the Burned Man and the original Courier. I loved the characters and lore NV set up, so I'm happy they're continuing to expand on them.

the walrus said:
I'm so glad they're doing DLC regarding both the Burned Man and the original Courier. I loved the characters and lore NV set up, so I'm happy they're continuing to expand on them.

One of the minor disappointments of F3 - for me - was how 4 out of the 5 dlc expansions had nothing to do with the storylines and characters introduced in the vanilla game. It always bugged me that no one else had heard the Brotherhood Outcast call for help, Werner's radio message, the ferry to Point Lookout, or the weird Zeta signal.

Sober

bonesmccoy said:
One of the minor disappointments of F3 - for me - was how 4 out of the 5 dlc expansions had nothing to do with the storylines and characters introduced in the vanilla game. It always bugged me that no one else had heard the Brotherhood Outcast call for help, Werner's radio message, the ferry to Point Lookout, or the weird Zeta signal.
That's because Bethesda doesn't have writers.

bonesmccoy said:
I didn't reach 30 at completion. Mid-way through my 2nd run, I'm at 24, but I've just completed Dead Money.

My game crashed as I was carrying 350lbs of GOLD GOLD GOLD.
Looks like someone paid the price for not letting go.

Sorry couldn't resist :D

Top Bottom