• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't find a video that mentions the word "bitch." I watched 21 different clips and no "bitch." Is it confirmed she heard that? The ritual must be completed or it won't work!

I'm shook honestly. I always knew nothing about her is real and that she's just PR in human form but the way Kim just destroyed her.... Buy Rise by Katy Perry on iTunes today!

Mau ®

Not her complaining about "character assassination" when all her albums are about assassinating the character of people she's dated.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
4f7daa9e2c.png

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't seem to find proof that she ever heard the word "bitch." This might not work. But she definitely did hear the line about becoming famous, she knew when it was releasing, and she had his number if she changed her mind.

Mau ®;210384762 said:
Not her complaining about "character assassination" when all her albums are about assassinating the character of people she's dated.

Well, that's the truth. I mean, there's not much you can say when you have a song called "Dear John." Or you put enough details in that everyone can figure it out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Baby, this is what you came for
Whip strikes every time she moves
And everybody's lashing her
But she's looking at you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, you, oh, oh
You, oh, oh, oh, oh

Floridian

Rihanna is lowkey winning right now.

Oh and Fuck Selena Gomez. Her album and everything else after it will remain flops. Doesn't matter how many bought instagram followers she possesses when 98% of them don't buy your shit.

Nasser

I'm glad Selena is over before she actually started. Out of the new ex-acts the one who spoke about social issues and actually released good music so far is Miley. I don't understand the hate she gets when she's always speaking out about social issues and against injustice. can't wait for her comeback

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad Selena is over before she actually started. Out of the new ex-acts the one who spoke about social issues and actually released good music so far is Miley. I don't understand the hate she gets when she's always speaking out about social issues and against injustice. can't wait for her comeback

I mean, Miley is more talented vocally than most, if not all, of the people who have come out of Disney's workshop (perhaps only Demi has a better range; this isn't counting MMC alumni). I also appreciate that she speaks about social issues, having talked about animals, LGBT youth, and more recently BLM. I'm just curious what image she's going to go for with for her next album because the dwarf and Black bodies stuff was problematic and I hope she's more responsible and considerate with what she puts out there.

I'll keep watching to see where she goes. I know some really dislike her voice, but for whatever reason, I enjoy most aspects of her timbre.

rhandino

Banned
I just woke to this mess... let me go back to the arms of Morpheus tbh.

EDIT:OMFG! I AM SCREAMING AT THIS CAREER HOMICIDE FOR TAYLOR AND SELENER FOLLOWING HA SHORTLY AFTER... HELP!

EDIT2: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AT DEMETRIA BEING LESS VILE THAN SELENER ALL ALONG...

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Did I miss something?

Remember the Taylor Swift/Kanye West "Famous" controversy that extended to the Grammys? Kim Kardashian posted snippets of video on Snapchat showing a phone conversation between Taylor Swift and Kanye West about "Famous" prior to its release that, among other things, shows:

1) Taylor Swift was aware of the song and that she was going to be mentioned
2) That he had a line about having sex with her and another line, likely about being made famous (it's unclear what that line was, since that footage wasn't released)
3) Kanye did in fact ask Taylor Swift for approval of the lyrics, which she grants; she said him asking is sweet and entirely unexpected
4) Regardless of approval, Taylor Swift encouraged Kanye to tell his story as he sees it
5) Taylor Swift said she would tell reporters that there was no feud and that they were friends

Taylor Swift has since posted a note in response saying she was never given the full information and that she is unfairly being called a liar. There is some speculation the note was written a while ago and only posted today, given the screenshot she posted.

Selena Gomez entered the fray, saying she thinks there are more important things to talk about. She has received backlash because of her silence on more important issues. She then has continued to follow up, receiving more backlash.

MANUELF

Banned
Remember the Taylor Swift/Kanye West"Famous" controversy that extended to the Grammy's? Kim Kardashian posted snippets of video on Snapchat showing a phone conversation between Taylor Swift and Kanye West about "Famous" prior to its release that, among other things, shows:

1) She was aware of the song and that she was going to be mentioned
2) That he had a line about having sex with her and another line, likely about being made famous (it's unclear what that line was, since that footage wasn't released)
3) Kanye did in fact ask Taylor Swift for approval of the lyrics, which she grants; she said him asking is sweet and entirely unexpected
4) Regardless of approval, Taylor Swift encouraged Kanye to tell his story as he sees it
5) Taylor Swift said she would tell reporters that there was no feud and that they were friends

Taylor Swift has since posted a note in response saying she was never given the full information and that she is unfairly being called a liar. There is some speculation the note was written a while ago and only posted today, given the screenshot she posted.

Selena Gomez entered the fray, saying she thinks there are more important things to talk about. She has received backlash because of her silence on more important issues. She then has continued to follow up, receiving more backlash.
If that means Taylor needs to mature her image and music and stop trying to act like the mother theresa then thats only a good thing

Top Bottom