• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®

if i could delete my account i would

hXhZsvX.gif

But you're one of the best people here

hXhZsvX.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
wont it be that all my posts will still be here tho, or can they all be deleted

They can be deleted. IIRC Fiction managed to get a mod to delete her account completely including posts and threads made by her. I think quotes on your post would technically stay tho.

Mau ®

I never thought that we'd break up
Thought we'd get married and have kids 'n' stuff
But you said, you said that you didn't want mine
It hurt back then but now I'm fine

Wish I knew right from the start
That we would never ever work things out
Maybe I knew right from the start
And that's exactly how I broke us down
How can I not be everything that you need?
How can I not be everything that you need?

Love-and-Other-Drugs.gif

PopGAF doesnt have 121 members tho
*rihanna wink gif*
i have been against ignore lists for so long, on any site.

i always thought it was better to see everyone's opinions, regardless if they made me depressed or want to
hXhZsvX.gif
so i have always had those lists at 0

maybe i need to reconsider for my sanity
do it, honestly

I wouldn't spend any time speaking to those people IRL so I'm not going to waste my time reading their posts/responding to them online.

i have been against ignore lists for so long, on any site.

i always thought it was better to see everyone's opinions, regardless if they made me depressed or want to http://i.imgur.com/hXhZsvX.gif so i have always had those lists at 0

maybe i need to reconsider for my sanity
I use to think it was important to read and consider everyone's opinion, too. Then I realized that not every opinion is formed with constructive intention, and that some people are intentionally hurtful and/or evasive of opposing ideas. It can be upsetting to see people speaking recklessly about something that you, and probably millions of others like you, care about - but you'll never be able to escape those people in real life. Luckily, you can ignore them online, and spend your freetime time on here reading posts from people that actually bring value to conversations.

Vazra

because im stupid and get into arguments that i should not engage with because i hate looking at overt ignorance

a self-drag tbh
I dont think it's stupid but you want to give room to read everything and process it and sometimes those things are not worth paying as much attention as you like to do. Sometimes you may be able to address things and reach some understandings with people and sometimes you just gotta admit that is useless to argue some people and move on.

Only ones still clinging to her fake ass are her stans. This tea has been clocked for a good while but evidence is always a good brew of tea.

I know Katy is cackling.

Did Taylor say anything about those lyrics overtly though? Or did we assume that she was offended by them before finding out she approved them?

Vazra

Based on the video...I expect Taylor Swift's camp to say that Kanye never told her he was going to say, "I made that bitch famous" and that's what she took offense to.

I don't think this case is as closed as it could be.

She actually suggest he uses the word bitch cause it makes the song more provocative.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
Watch stuff on her snapchat. She lately added more parts which missed the youtube vid.

I don't have Snapchat, but it is clear parts are missing, given that she says he should use either line and the YT vid only has one line. I'll keep looking until I find it.

Top Bottom