• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Some people here freaking a bit about Bjork being into bestiality while not so long ago some where lusting after Ed Sheeran because the outline of his d*ck and some others called Sam Smith daddy.

SzGZ58Z.png

Aguila

#ICONIC
Some people here freaking a bit about Bjork being into bestiality while not so long ago some where lusting after Ed Sheeran because the outline of his d*ck and some others called Sam Smith daddy.

SzGZ58Z.png
Comparing having animal sex to liking ed and sam. Im dead 💀💀💀💀💀💀

MANUELF

Banned
Not you all talking about liking TOP, bestiality, Ed Shitran and Samuella Smith

OT: Any american can help me get a Volcanion code from Gamestop?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I hate you, I love you
I hate that i love you
Don't want to b-

you-have-to-stop.gif

Jesus Christ there are so many garbage songs on the radio. Gnash's (who?) "I hate you"shit song. twenty One pilots, that lil wayne / imagine dragons trash, Chainsmokers.. it's ridiculous.
You would be all over this song if was Rihanna and Jay-Z, it's a great song. I dislike the Heathens song too though, it's too edgy but the rest of Twenty One Pilots singles are good. Sucker for Pain is fun. Chainsmokers are great, if you don't like them then you don't like new Bieber, Major Lazer, DJ Snake, Calvin Harris etc. It's a nonsense argument.

Mau ®

Justin is a sex icon though.

Ugh. The way I still remember having that dream of being BFF's with him, swimming in a pool of Lady Fad's FAME perfume and hosting asian orgies together. Good times whew.

MANUELF

Banned
Mau ®;219786413 said:

Ugh. The way I still remember having that dream of being BFF's with him, swimming in a pool of Lady Fad's FAME perfume and hosting asian orgies together. Good times whew.
3mi1s-ImfzMIzRUpa4Y-fg9eZqfAw5A_stMBkA1SzNTxSreXmW2-88sVNXNsNnGl3f6MbjUlKReIafY9KFjEYoK5cW-I8-vmoz02IMc7QZcnAVZZYO48EPixY2khCsdv7A=w500-h276-nc

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;219786413 said:

naughty

498875af13.png

You would be all over this song if was Rihanna and Jay-Z, it's a great song. I dislike the Heathens song too though, it's too edgy but the rest of Twenty One Pilots singles are good. Sucker for Pain is fun. Chainsmokers are great, if you don't like them then you don't like new Bieber, Major Lazer, DJ Snake, Calvin Harris etc. It's a nonsense argument.

Nah that song is just silly imo. Regardless if other musicians were singing it. The lyrics are basic af. Regardless if other people were singing them. And yeah I'm not a fan of all those other musicians you mentioned either, I guess I'm just out of touch with what's considered "good" on the radio these days.

rhandino

Banned
Eeek! At the Trump campaign coming for Beyonce and Formation omg. INSANE.

Cant wait for the beyhive to grab them by the pussy tbh.

Are you pretending you're not the biggest fan of Ed Sh*ran's rancy dick

SzGZ58Z.png
BIG fan of his music... not so much of the person that openly admited that he farts all the time during his concerts or that lovely time that he also shitted his pants.

mQsrIXl.gif

Awe Million Reasons is cute ❤️

I was expecting the world to drag this song but the reception has been really positive, overall.

Joanne's giving me Adele teas I feel like. If she bothered to push this harder (while going back in time to replace Perfect Illusion with Ayo or Diamond Heart) I can see the album having some cross-over success. Nowhere near Adele levels obviously, but it has potential as a popular stocking stuffer.

It'll surely flop, but one can dream

I don't want cute, I want drop dead gorgeous.

Wait for Diamond Heart and Dancin In Circles :O

llehuty

I don't even like Gaga, but she has potential to slay on that Superb Owl show.
Well, she also has potential to make a good album but look how that's going recently...

I have zero hopes on liveGa after that Bowie "tribute" performance; it's like she has lost it.

rhandino

Banned
To be kind of fair I kind of remember that the Lady Gaga Grammy's performance was changed at the last minute to shoehorn that Bowie tribute and it really shows because it felt extremely amateur-ish and messy with her rushing from one side of the stage to the other during a medley of Bowie biggest hits without giving each song a time to breath and settle with the audience.

Its not surprise that people dragged it and even more when later Lorde and Bowie backing band did a much better performance during the BRITS.

The point is that there is the tiny chance that she can pull a great show since she and her team has a lot of time to plan for it and hopefully they don't try to peddle anything from the Joanne era.

WaffleTaco

I feel like Gaga has the best chance of becoming big again with the Super Bowl half-time show. Show off your past hits, and then show off a new song. No weird dresses or activities. Give a classy and amazing performance and usher in the new era. It sounds like the comeback story everyone loves, especially after years of irrelevance in tv shows past their prime and award shows, the flop of her lastest album and single...emerges a new calm, confident, classy singer who is surprisingly beautiful.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I don't think the Superbowl will help JOANNE one bit. The public loves The Fame Monster and Born This Way, but so far her new singles have failed to excite and each has been worse than the last. Plus what did the Superbowl do for MDNA? Not much.

Lady Gungan's best chance at this point is to scrap this entire mess and restart the era fresh, ANTi style.

dZNbi5I.jpg

rhandino

Banned
Has the superbowl ever revived a career?
Lady Gaga stans say that it reignited Beyonce hype after the dud that 4 was and put her back on the mainstream map which helped to the massive reception of BEYONCE.

I disagree with that in some points but hey, maybe the SB is going to revive Gaga career even if her career is in a worse position than Beyonce ever was.

WaffleTaco

Has the superbowl ever revived a career?
I feel like until it's mostly been rather famous singers so we will see with her.

Whoops, rumor is Drake and Rihanna have split.

smh and I had just accepted them as music's new attractive power couple.
dbUgjcJ.gif
Yeah I really want to believe in this power couple, but I'm just not feeling it. It's very likely just marketing.

MANUELF

Banned
I feel like until it's mostly been rather famous singers so we will see with her.
I doubt she singing her known songs will change anything, everyone knows those and I still cant believe why artist with less than a decade in the career are given the superbowl, BEP, BM, KP and now LG

Top Bottom