• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

Kylie not being one of the big pop stars worlwide is the only proof I need to debunk "talent always wins".

hXYKUgF.gif

Where are the lies?

I think Solange has passed Beyonce in relevancy. Her album's been at the top of the charts for a while now.

189dab890c.gif

You're kidding right? The talent show tier singer has "passed" the only reason why she's famous? I haven't heard her whole new album, but I've seen the 2 MVs...Great production and videos wasted on someone with no vocal abilities and mediocre talent.

Frodo

Paging Touchdown and Ephemeral and

mariah-fed-009.jpg

Serving "The Short One"®™ teas.

Also, does anyone here stans Eminen? He is looking good here:

mariah-carey-obsessed-man-03.jpg

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Can't we all just remember this stellar 2009 bop?

I like that boom boom pow
Them chickens jackin' my style
They try to copy my swagger
I'm on that next shit now
I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
I got that boom boom boom
That future boom boom boom
Let me get it now

iLjFS0f.jpg
God that song was great, and easily to make fun of.

Not my fave but:

omg!!! Taylor looks so bad here lol!
Omg I love it!

I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
Let me get it now

iLjFS0f.jpg

OMG THIS SONG WAS SUCH A BOP

BLACK EYED PEAS WERE THE SHEIBE!

Let me just revisit their catalogue

ghEytxi708EuY.gif

B-Dex

Mau ®;220107640 said:
Huh.

Like the only Thalia songs I know are from Marimar and that's because our chacha made me watch it as a kid.

ngl I was perched

May aren't you Spanish? Why is there a drama called Merli and it's really gay?

I'm so 3008
You so 2000 and late
Let me get it now

iLjFS0f.jpg

You meant this song right sis?

FFTL27.gif

Anything that's worth having
Is sure enough worth fighting for
Quiting's out of the question
When it gets tough, gotta fight some more.

We gotta fight, fight, fight, fight, fight for this love
If it's' worth having, it's worth fighting for (Oh).

Cheryl givin out of tune lip syncing yet incredible bop tii since '09

royalan

It seems a member of this comm was at the Trump rally~

z1ZJG9E.jpg

You know the truly sad thing about this picture?

If this woman had actually listened to a single thing Trump has said about women, she'd know that not only would Trump never take her up on her offer to grab her Rita Ora, he'd be deeply disgusted by her.

Hun, love yourself.

rhandino

Banned
PRINCE’S VAULT BEING SHOPPED FOR $35 MILLION

[...]

A deluxe edition re-release of Prince’s seminal 1984 album Purple Rain, first announced in 2014, could also be released “as soon as early 2017,” said Billboard. [ YAAAASSS!!! ]

[...]

The contents of Prince’s vault, located in his Paisley Park estate in Chanhassen, Minnesota, have been much-mooted over the years. The star notoriously kept many unreleased recordings, as well as videos of rare live performances and other keepsakes from his career, locked away.

According to Prince biographer Matt Thorne, the singer would have approved of his vault one day being made public.

“He made two contradictory statements,” Thorne told Newsweek in April. “He said that one day he might burn everything in the vault, but I don’t think that was a serious intention[aka. LOL, He is no longer here for telling us what to do!]. And more recently he also said that one day everything in the vault will come out, that it will be released. I think that’s what we’ve got take on board—that is what he would have wanted.”[aka. All dem posthumous coins baby!!!]

Exciting times for Prince fans all over the world =3

You know the truly sad thing about this picture?

If this woman had actually listened to a single thing Trump has said about women, she'd know that not only would Trump never take her up on her offer to grab her Rita Ora, he'd be deeply disgusted by her.

Hun, love yourself.
And that's not even getting into the fact that she is offering herself while Trump alleged victims didn't had a say in their situations.

The way they go out of their way to justify that shit pile is as sad as is laughable tbh.

And asldalskjd at the Rita Ora plug, what is that girl doing? Last time I heard about her she was still a albumless flop =/

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So in new music today, Maroon 5 has a new song out called "Do I Wanna Know feat. Kendrick Lamar." Personally I think it is an okay song, very chill. I am surprised that they used EDM as the beat, and didn't do something more pop-like, which is kind of what I wanted. Also very guest verse Kendrick does now, is so phoned in ugh. The video should be up later today.

Also Macklemore released a new song today as well called Drug Dealer feat. Ariana DeBoo which is just awful, considering he already did a song on his last album talking about the same thing, but since it flopped (and is the worst album of the year), I guess he just decided to make a whole new song to be relevant. Or I am being cynical and is just trying to get his message out.

Top Bottom