• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
Garret-sis foreshadowing tho with the new Splatoon showing that characters sporting hairstyles like one of his past avis.

And now my life will be done with Skyrim and Zelda: BoTW on the go.

Garret-sis foreshadowing tho with the new Splatoon showing that characters sporting hairstyles like one of his past avis.

And now my life will be done with Skyrim and Zelda: BoTW on the go.

OMG the accuracy??

let me see if i can find it...

UZ5WmLn.gif

#impact

rhandino

Banned
All the pop girls endorsing Hillary Clinton made me stop and notice that there is a big one that has remained very quiet about the whole thing~

L71uoCdr.png

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the fame monster is so fucking good
like so so good

Vazduh

I believe RZA 100 %, tbh.

Russell Crowe is well-known for his bad temper (that's putting it lightly), but Azealia Banks is Russell Crowe x 100.

So, that being said, it would seem she's managed to burn all her bridges, which is truly an outstanding achievement done only by the likes of Lindsay Lohan. Tragic, considering the talent...

2788799e6a5dab91e88eeb9e03c36dd4.jpg

4 years between albums?
Who even remembers her?

Oh, you.

Kvvlb96.gif

Yado

Azealia has had opportunities most new artists could only dream of and she has burned every bridge. I don't pity her at all.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I believe RZA 100 %, tbh.

Russell Crowe is well-known for his bad temper (that's putting it lightly), but Azealia Banks is Russell Crowe x 100.

So, that being said, it would seem she's managed to burn all her bridges, which is truly an outstanding achievement done only by the likes of Lindsay Lohan. Tragic, considering the talent...

Azealia has had opportunities most new artists could only dream of and she has burned every bridge. I don't pity her at all.

Azealia[got no money in the]Banks is awful but let's not forget how good Broke With Expensive Taste is. Ice Princess & Luxury >>>>>>>>

Her behavior has made revisiting it... difficult to say the least. She gives Trump a run for his money, I'd have a hard time deciding who is worse.

oaFGDCY.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Little Mons†er;220934512 said:
oaFGDCY.gif

Your posts always slay me tbh

LOL thanks :)

Speaking of slays, did you see the big Switch reveal? King Nintendo is BACK. The PieceofShit 4 and XDone are over.

Thank the Lord Nintendo is here to save this creatively bankrupt industry

JeMj1Zm.gif

This.
Comparing her to Lohan is inaccurate to say the least, Lohan has had a "career" and was worldwide famous before she went down. Azeala Bonkers is essentially a nobody, a one hit wonder (212..I can't deny it's good) which was probably thanks to the DJ. Her album was well-produced, but I didn't love it as much as many here has, it wasn't some goat career-making album.

On the bright side, this guarantees no one will give her a chance again and we'll never hear about her again.
2XkntS9.gif

Top Bottom