• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

OrionX

Hi! I've never posted here before but I-

Ed Sherancid

v7DgWJn.gif

K nvm bye.

B-Dex

Ariana is gonna ruin crazy's ICONIC hairspray role live on television. After that rocky horror train wreck I am perchedT.

rhandino

Banned
Who would have guessed that Shakira was going to be the one that was going to make me use Maluma? I am even replaying that rihmix of La Bicicleta in which he also appears.

mQsrIXl.gif

Puro, Puro Chantaje

Puro, Puro Chantaje~

rhandino

Banned
While there is some true about that considering her most recent catalog my spotify playlist with her greatest hits and her 2 recent BOPS disagree strongly but I forgive you sis because there is a chance that is the boxed wine that is talking rn

Now, if you excuse me all those beers are not going to drink themselves~

mQsrIXl.gif

While there is some true about that considering her most recent catalog my spotify playlist with her greatest hits and her 2 recent BOPS disagree strongly but I forgive you sis because there is a chance that is the boxed wine that is talking rn

Now, if you excuse me all those beers are not going to drink themselves~

Bye @ this boxed wine accusation.

Only bottled for me.

mQsrIXl.gif

MANUELF

Banned
Who would have guessed that Shakira was going to be the one that was going to make me use Maluma? I am even replaying that rihmix of La Bicicleta in which he also appears.

Puro, Puro Chantaje

Puro, Puro Chantaje~
Sis love yourself
Desde Esa Noche is miles better than both of those things combined

Nnnnnnnnnbnn. The FFXV spoilers. I can't. Tabata is a mess.

Fixed. SE at the end of the day did let him do this but this was all Tabata's doing by changing the story and getting a Dissidia writer for a full fledged story.

I find it hilarious that we knew the story months in advance and yet SE is trying to block streams lol.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Performances[edit]
Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj — "Side to Side"
Bruno Mars — "24K Magic"
Fifth Harmony — "That's My Girl"
Sting
James Bay
The Weeknd
Green Day
John Legend — "Love Me Now"
Lady Gaga
Shawn Mendes — "Mercy"
Twenty One Pilots — "Heathens"
Niall Horan — "This Town"
Justin Bieber (from Zurich, Switzerland)[1]
DJ Khaled feat. Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Future & August Alsina —"Do You Mind"
Maroon 5 & Kendrick Lamar — "Don't Wanna Know"
The Chainsmokers & Halsey — "Closer"
Britney Spears feat. Tinashe — "Slumber Party"
Selena Gomez - "Feel Me"

LADY GAGA IS PERFORMING AND NOT 1 OF YOU GAYS SAID A THING

Come to maaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tell me who hurt yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
There's gonna be no futuuuuuuuuuuuure
If we don't figure this ouuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttt

jIzprei.gif

(Lowkey, this song has given me so much comfort in the post 11/9 world.)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

Help me hold my hair back
Walk me home 'cause I can't find a cab
And we dance down the bowery
Held hands like we were 17 again
And then it's 4am
The sun is creepin' up again
Don't you leave me
Oh, darling don't you leave me

giphy.gif

rhandino

Banned
He gets banned as much as Touchdown and Godel... are we sure he is not a member of this comm?

Anyway! Is Onika working on a new album? Its been a while since The Shitprint... maybe she realized her lack of talent as a solo act and decided to embrace a new career as a feature Act.

maybe she realized her lack of talent as a solo act and decided to embrace a new career as a feature Act.

this scalding brew tbh

P5L48zm.gif

The way IGGY managed to end Nicki's career as a solo act back in 2013 adjafdsfiwdfkwf omg I cant!

0FuYBrb.gif

its like her one purpose was to cock block Nicki then fade away into irrelevancy, a mess!

k0jxLnq.gif

He gets banned as much as Touchdown and Godel... are we sure he is not a member of this comm?

Anyway! Is Onika working on a new album? Its been a while since The Shitprint... maybe she realized her lack of talent as a solo act and decided to embrace a new career as a feature Act.

I think she is, I expect a buzz single next year.

listen, flop, the Pinkprint is a work of art full of bops and emotional songs and it is Onika at her best. Repent.

mQsrIXl.gif

Top Bottom