• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

The Weeknd has no swag and sings like he has no testes. Canada stays sending us their worst. Perhaps our President-Elect should consider a wall at our northern border as well.

Koodo

Banned
The Weeknd's aesthetic and sound has been pretty great this era, but I'm not surprised the USA's President-Elect is intensifying the hatred towards men of colour.

Touchdown

Banned
The Weeknd has no swag and sings like he has no testes. .

8Y2mx.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Brunos album is shit
Abel wins by default and I haven't even listened to it

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I know y'all are railing on the Chainsmokers because of Mariah or some reason
but their new song with XYLO is pretty catchy
Setting Fires

You can always start radios of the songs you like on Google Music and it gathers together a few similar songs or same genre songs and artists. It is not as good as Spotify, but I've found a few good sounds using it.

About particular songs, it depends of the genre you like. LIsten to EMOTION SIDE B by Carly Rae Jepsen, tho.

lXJNMwm.gif
Thanks.
I listened to Emotion Side B just now, having heard praise for it for a while, but I didn't like it much.

MANUELF

Banned
Thanks.
I listened to Emotion Side B just now, having heard praise for it for a while, but I didn't like it much.

Thats pretty common, it means you have functional ears, you must hear Britney Spears "Glory" to hear the best pop album this year and "This Is What The Truth Feels Like" by Gwen Stefani to hear the second best pop album

Vazduh

Thats pretty common, it means you have functional ears, you must hear Britney Spears "Glory" to hear the best pop album this year and "This Is What The Truth Feels Like" by Gwen Stefani to hear the second best pop album

Sis, what kind of drugs...

17-When-Harry-Met-Sally-quotes.gif

Both albums are more than decent, but EX-TIN-CTION Stage II >>>>> This is what Justin Bieber Would Sound As A 40-Year Old Woman

MANUELF

Banned
Sis, what kind of drugs...

Both albums are more than decent, but EX-TIN-CTION Stage II >>>>> This is what Justin Bieber Would Sound As A 40-Year Old Woman
Pretty apt name considering Carly career state

Also it may be my decade long anticipation for a new Gwen album talking about it

cory64

Bruno did that with his new album, he really did.

But unfortunately he is thoroughly outclassed by Abel in terms of creativity and iconography.

Decarabia

I mean, there are like, 13 Wii Who owners in the world, so I don't think the ports matter too much. That crossover though...Miyamoto really wants to kill Mario RPGs for good.

tumblr_inline_o7o3bkAQkR1qcm4iq_500.gif

MANUELF

Banned
I came to PopGAF just to say Britney Jean's latest music video kinda slayed me, Britney Bitch is back!!

Please no shade Britney and call her by her real name Britney Spears thank you very much

Aside of that Im glad you can at least see the talent this time, good for you

PS: Can we talk about Bruno Venus selling 100k of his new album first week?

Top Bottom