• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Mau ®;225113886 said:
This comm bashes Ed Sheeran and then goes on to praise "Joanne" on the same page.

333.gif

Rightfully so!

333.gif

B-Dex

Minaj is a true lyrical genius:

From Side to Side:

"This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna menage I got a tricycle"

Dick bicycles for all.

rhandino

Banned
listen, flop, the Pinkprint is a work of art full of bops and emotional songs and it is Onika at her best. Repent.

mQsrIXl.gif
0ud7C9o.jpg

And saying that The Pinkprint is Nicki Minaj best album is similar to saying that Ed Sheeran last performance in which he farted on-stage was better than the one before in which he shitted his pants so...

WED4cGZ.gif

... having said that I will confess that Anaconda and Side to Side are having/had some plays from me on Spotify so there is that, I guess.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Little Mons†er;225136959 said:
I remember I would always have Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded on loop when it first came out

Roman Holiday, Starships and Whip It SLAY

mQsrIXl.gif

Um excuse me don't forget her best single Super Bass.

JOnR0R2.gif

omg remember that train wreck season of American Idol with Nicki and Mariah and Nicki just kept embarrassing Mariah and the goats claimed Mariah was "slaying" even though she could barely form a coherent sentence the entire season but then the producers tried to replace her with JLo but unfortunately there was that pesky contract so we all had to endure an entire season of Mariah's nonsense ramblings lmao.

Then the following season they dumped Mariah and JLo replaced her and the goats were fuming.

IkLRftY.gif

B-Dex

Remember her cameo on Vanderpump Rules. Lisa casually mentions she sang a song for her. And her terrible rendition of memories cause she was grisabella in cats on Broadway.

IkLRftY.gif

Touchdown

Banned
Um excuse me don't forget her best single Super Bass.

JOnR0R2.gif

omg remember that train wreck season of American Idol with Nicki and Mariah and Nicki just kept embarrassing Mariah and the goats claimed Mariah was "slaying" even though she could barely form a coherent sentence the entire season but then the producers tried to replace her with JLo but unfortunately there was that pesky contract so we all had to endure an entire season of Mariah's nonsense ramblings lmao.

Then the following season they dumped Mariah and JLo replaced her and the goats were fuming.

IkLRftY.gif

Your mind is so warped trying to rewrite history. Mariah destroyed Nicki Minaj on American Idol and Nicki came off crude and very unprofessional on that show. NIcki's career truly hasn't recovered since with no hits or record sales to her name after that season. Mariah on the other hand released #Beautiful which peaked in the teens on Billboard and after Mariah got done making her 18 million dollars (the most of any judge on any talent show) that year she decided not to return so Idol scrambled and picked up JLo again for less money and less ratings.

B-Dex

The chainsmokers. Closer's revenge.

Mess Halsey is bald. This show is a mess.

Nnnnn her boob is pretty much flying free.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Your mind is so warped trying to rewrite history. Mariah destroyed Nicki Minaj on American Idol and Nicki came off crude and very unprofessional on that show. NIcki's career truly hasn't recovered since with no hits or record sales to her name after that season. Mariah on the other hand released #Beautiful which peaked in the teens on Billboard and after Mariah got done making her 18 million dollars (the most of any judge on any talent show) that year she decided not to return so Idol scrambled and picked up JLo again for less money and less ratings.

Hold up

0J8FhdR.gif

Not only has Nicki had more success since that season of AI than Mariah, she's also garnered more critical acclaim:

Exhibit A (critical acclaim):

1W1Xzu9.jpg

WpsQNz4.jpg

CAeamsf.gif

Exhibit B (sales success):

MIAMTEC

yBYVQsN.jpg

The Pinkprint

Jc6tgIW.jpg

IkLRftY.gif

Warped mind? I'm simply using facts, not delusions.

Take solace in the fact that Mariah is entering the one time of year where she's still relevant and a few people may drop a coin or two for her ancient Christmas single.

PV5Uhm3.gif

Hold up

0J8FhdR.gif

Not only has Nicki had more success since that season of AI than Mariah, she's also garnered more critical acclaim:

1W1Xzu9.jpg

WpsQNz4.jpg

CAeamsf.gif

MIAMTEC

yBYVQsN.jpg

The Pinkprint

Jc6tgIW.jpg

IkLRftY.gif

Take solace in the fact that Mariah is entering the one time of year where she's still relevant and a few people may drop a coin or two for her ancient Christmas single.

PV5Uhm3.gif
Let ha k n o w

mQsrIXl.gif

Hold up

0J8FhdR.gif

1W1Xzu9.jpg

WpsQNz4.jpg

CAeamsf.gif

MIAMTEC

yBYVQsN.jpg

The Pinkprint

Jc6tgIW.jpg

IkLRftY.gif

PV5Uhm3.gif

O M G !

Slay

IkLRftY.gif

Gonna watch AMAs tomorrow and hopefully Gaga's performance slays

B-Dex

Olivia Munn being molested by a horrifying Christmas blazer. Amazing.

Jay Pharoah remaking the Taylor Swift treadmill commercial.

Drake dancing and working out to bad blood. 🙃

Omg this presenter just called Zayn Daddy Zayn.

YAS at Chrissy Teigan going in on the election.

rhandino

Banned
Those receipts and that gif usage :aaah:

Please Touchdown, take a breath and dont get banned with Mariah World being close to launch.

---

OT: Who would have thought that the ending of FFXV was going to be worse than the one in ME3 vanilla and more open than the one in Xenoblade X?

B-Dex

Those poor Europeans being forced to sit through a beiber concert.

Purple Rain winning best soundtrack. What kind of rigga Morris.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Why is Gags still trying to make Million Reasons happen??? It's even 69 cents on iTunes. She needs to make Hey Girl a single, release a video for it, and then just drop the Joanne era.

Edit: OOp. Not old ass Green Day having the best performance.

OrionX

*trying to avoid XV spoilers like life depends on it*

*wanders into popGAF*

OT: Who would have thought that the ending of FFXV was going to be worse than the one in ME3 vanilla and more open than the one in Xenoblade X?

KN5wlJl.gif

You best be exaggerating right now. Ugh, still a damn week away.

botty

Banned
Hold up

0J8FhdR.gif

1W1Xzu9.jpg

WpsQNz4.jpg

CAeamsf.gif

MIAMTEC

yBYVQsN.jpg

The Pinkprint

Jc6tgIW.jpg

IkLRftY.gif

PV5Uhm3.gif

tumblr_ogtdtyQYS31tg72yro5_400.gif

B-Dex

Selene beat Rhat.

Omg Selener gave a moving speech. 😰

Ariana is artist of the year and gets her own channel on Sirius XM. Tragic.

rhandino

Banned
Her songs were so good that she had a catfish!

I screamed severy t8me I remember that she copy-pasted a Jessica single and managed to launch it as a TIDAL exclusive.

A mess.

Touchdown

Banned

You dumb bitches can't hold more than one concept in your head at the same time, trying to compare Mariah's last album to one of your faves "prime" albums.

Dickprint is Nicki's third album. Here's Mariah's third album:

Music Box entered the US Billboard 200 at number two, In its fifteenth week after release, the album topped the chart and enjoyed its highest sales week in December, selling 295,000 copies in its first week atop, 395,000 the following week and peaking with 505,000 copies sold in year's final week. It stayed at the top for eight non-consecutive weeks.[22] It remained in the top ten for thirty-one weeks and on the Billboard 200 for 128 weeks (more than two years, longer than any other of her albums), re-entering the chart three times.[23] The album also reached number one on Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums. Music Box was the second-best selling album in the United States in 1994, only behind Ace of Base's The Sign.[24] In the United States, Music Box became Carey's best-selling album at the time, being certified diamond by the RIAA, denoting shipments of ten million copies

but that's ok, Nicki can continue to ride Ari's mini dickbike unti she banks every last drop of that feature coin as Mariah passes them on Billboard next month.

nicki_minaj_starships_video_still.png

I'm fucking cackling at Leona Lewis the singer getting dragged in the FFXV Spoiler Thread

edit: kek...that ending
RIjDtWf.gif

Can't wait for Mobius Final Fantasy 2 tbh

Remember her cameo on Vanderpump Rules. Lisa casually mentions she sang a song for her. And her terrible rendition of memories cause she was grisabella in cats on Broadway.

IkLRftY.gif
yet she stays looking eternally 23 while your exsanguinous faves crack and crease like the bundle of cum-encrusted socks you impregnate your washing machine with every saturday

p9vAfDCTTXW3J5ilyqdH_Qy59fY5.gif

botty

Banned
You dumb bitches can't hold more than one concept in your head at the same time, trying to compare Mariah's last album to one of your faves "prime" albums.

Dickprint is Nicki's third album. Here's Mariah's third album:

Janet Jackson - Debuted 1982
Unbreakable - First Week: 116,000 | #1

Mariah Carey - Debuted 1990
Me. I Am Mariah... The Elusive Chanteuse - First Week: 58,000 | #3

tumblr_ogtdtyQYS31tg72yro5_400.gif

Top Bottom