• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

DOWN

Banned
Were y'all into Too Good or does it just sting since it pre-dated the end of the best couple?

BY6eKTn.gif

Moana soundtrack:

1. Tulou Tagaloa. WOW!
2. An Innocent Warrior. WOW!
3. Where You Are.
4. How Far I'll Go.
5. We Know The Way. WOW!
6. How Far I'll Go (Reprise)
7. You're Welcome. WOW!
8. Shiny.
9. Logo Te Pate. WOW!
10. I Am Moana. WOW!
11. Know Who You Are.
12. We Know The Way (Finale)
13. How Far I'll Go (Credits)

The soundtrack is really solid. Not one song is weak. Catchy, upbeat, epic and emotional! It's got it all! I've already got most of them stuck in my head! When will your faves?

rhandino

Banned
Moana soundtrack:

1. Tulou Tagaloa. WOW!
2. An Innocent Warrior. WOW!
3. Where You Are.
4. How Far I'll Go.
5. We Know The Way. WOW!
6. How Far I'll Go (Reprise)
7. You're Welcome. WOW!
8. Shiny.
9. Logo Te Pate. WOW!
10. I Am Moana. WOW!
11. Know Who You Are.
12. We Know The Way (Finale)
13. How Far I'll Go (Credits)

The soundtrack is really solid. Not one song is weak. Catchy, upbeat, epic and emotional! It's got it all! I've already got most of them stuck in my head! When will your faves?
!!!

Let me give them a listen then!

B-Dex

I just witnessed Martha Stewart doing a slow jam rubbing a turkey down with butter with Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz and Naya Rivera.

Maengun1

Speaking of Mariah's no. 1s I will never understand how #Beautiful didn't top the chart? I remember when it came out being like "this song is so gud, Miguel Is So Hot Right Now, this is gonna rule the summer, etc"

I will never believe that song with Jack MacBrayer is a no. 1 but #b wasn't, the general public makes me sick

Touchdown

Banned
Speaking of Mariah's no. 1s I will never understand how #Beautiful didn't top the chart? I remember when it came out being like "this song is so gud, Miguel Is So Hot Right Now, this is gonna rule the summer, etc"

I will never believe that song with Jack MacBrayer is a no. 1 but #b wasn't, the general public makes me sick

Justice for #Beautiful!

raw

Touchdown

Banned
Kanye's meltdown, Trump backing off his racist policies, Ariana and Nicki still without a number one hit, Christina Aguilera got fat again, Mariah is a skinny legend and currently is passing by the lessers on Billboard and Itunes... Christmas has truly come early this year.

B9bwbTl.gif

Kanye's meltdown, Trump backing off his racist policies, Ariana and Nicki still without a number one hit, Christina Aguilera got fat again, Mariah is a skinny legend and currently is passing by the lessers on Billboard and Itunes... Christmas has truly come early this year.

B9bwbTl.gif

bye

*buy aiwfciy on itunes

Mau ®

I mean ya'll can shade Kanye all ya'll want but at the end of the day none of your faves have an album as good as "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" and that's that :)

Top Bottom