• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

DNCE's new song is a slay.
Joe Jonas is bae

none of ya'll have any damn sense

14718136_1621954938098486_8317360896355598336_n.jpg

more for me bitches

rhandino

Banned
And we all know how that ended up...

Anyway! Seems that all the radios, malls, supermarkets, etc... are starting to put their Christmas hymns on rotation so be prepared to hear the same songs from the last 20-40 years over and over again EVERYWHERE.

llehuty

Anyway! Seems that all the radios, malls, supermarkets, etc... are starting to put their Christmas hymns on rotation so be prepared to hear the same songs from the last 20-40 years over and over again EVERYWHERE.
I hate seasonal music so much, there is a reason why we don't listen this music during the whole year.
It sucks.

Touchdown

Banned

I hate seasonal music so much, there is a reason why we don't listen this music during the whole year.
It sucks.

Why would any respectable artist put out a song, let alone a whole album, of christmas music? The concept is beyond me.

This must be Touchdowns second favorite holiday, b/c we all know that starting tonight/tomorrow Mariah becomes relevant.

tumblr_oh4arlk7Sr1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The Holiday Seething begins!!!
9bc3b7f52b.gif

Don't miss Mariah tonight as she kicks off the general public's favorite time of year with everyone's favorite song of all time, All I Want For Christmas Is You. While your faves are reaching for a hit, Mimi shines through with an heart warming classic written and produced timeless masterpiece that can't be touched.

CyDX2WIUQAIVrlt.jpg

58bcc78d82.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
We can all agrih that EMOTION SIDE B was, by far and large, the best thing rihleased this year, yes?
It's eh. But better than some.
Girl

This year has been amazing for music tbh. I only remember Side B exists when I peruse this thread tho.
I disagree. I think this year has been pretty terrible (not only in music, but in almost everything entertainment wise except for a few gems) especially considering that almost every artist had new music/an album. The only top tier albums this year were probably Anti & Lemonade. For Rihanna this wasn't hard since I wouldn't consider most of her albums good & for Beyoncé it's expected she would make something great.

I mean seriously I like Closer, One Dance, & Work, but why in the world were they #1 for long.

No need to wait, the album is trash

It's like the same three songs looped over and over with only slightly different lyrics among them.

And Doodoo Spunk is mediocre fodder for drunk frat boys who wear those pink Bermuda shorts with the cartoon whales on them

trash

B-Dex

Also the fact that ABC has stolen Mary Berry from the UK is hilarious to me.

Jojo got let off the leash for the night. What kind of majestic setting for her though.

Top Bottom