• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Yado

I see I was right about Work & KIB

VGi2j.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Love On the Brain turning out to be a bigger hit than Kiss It Better. Who would've thought.
I could've. Kiss it Better was a poor choice for a single because it's just a weird song. It's good but not single material. Honestly I would have made a short version of Same Ol' Mistakes and put a rapper feature on there.
Kiss It Better is perfect for fucking. I already tried it and thats why it slays.
I honestly am someone not who is not a fan of using music during sex. I feel like it distracts.

rhandino

Banned
Gaga slayed in some pics but in other looked kind of terrible. A Beyonce SB Performance T

Anyway! Is any of my sistren here for the The Game Awards? The Legend of Zelda: Slay of the Wild is going to be there! Yeah, I am sure we all have to suffer ANOTHER flop from Gearbox but still...

VGi2j.gif

Baby I can't go anywhere
Without thinking that you're there
Seems like you're everywhere, it's true
Gotta be having Deja Vu
'Cause in my mind I want you here
Get on the next plane, I don't care
Is it because I'm missing you
That I'm having Deja Vu
Boy, I try to catch myself
But I'm out of control
Your sexiness is so appealing
I can't let it go
Whoo...
She goes so hard on this.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gaga slayed in some pics but in other looked kind of terrible. A Beyonce SB Performance T

Anyway! Is any of my sistren here for the The Game Awards? The Legend of Zelda: Slay of the Wild is going to be there! Yeah, I am sure we all have to suffer ANOTHER flop from Gearbox but still...

VGi2j.gif
Will there be a stream of that?

Frodo

Now I need to stop following Slay of the Wild threads because I don't want to know more about it than what I already do.

It's going to be a long wait until it's out.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
not the stream of the goty awards on their own channel having the audio muted for copyright issues
a mess
a kii
a cackle

The funniest character on Got2BReal is Mariah because it's pretty much exactly how I imagine she'd be in real life. Lol

A glorious MESS

Touchdown

Banned
The funniest character on Got2BReal is Mariah because it's pretty much exactly how I imagine she'd be in real life. Lol

A glorious MESS

Get into Legend's real life in tomorrows premiere episode of Mariah's World on E. Check your local listings for the time. It's getting rave reviews so far.

6cfe013bc4.gif

B-Dex

I'm gonna fall like wrk bitch into Bryan Tanakas D TBH. Get that fake relationship to promote your reality show girl. One glass of champagne got me shook and I can't function. I don't care. Bless.

Frodo

Kylie's Santa Baby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

your fave's Christmas songs. Talking about that... I still need to find a way to go see her on her Christmas show in a few days.

rhandino

Banned
Disgusting opinion, plz delete.

Everyone knows that the Eartha Kitt original is the best one becuse the other flops always always fail to match her tone of playfulness because they are joyless [redacted] an instead decide to amp the "sexy" factor.

wd72lze.gif

Top Bottom