• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
I still can't believe you Americans voted Dump into office, like the ocean levels are literally rising and he doesn't believe climate change is real lol. Like we finally got rid of that trash Harper and the anUS somehow had to balance things out I guess.

Still a bit of room left up here in Canada.

w7Y2lgE.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Will one of those tornadoes sweep away all unsold Fifth Harmony and Glory albums so we can begin to heal?
PiLIeZO.gif

When will Katherine release ha new album and show the pop gurls how it's done?

The fact that we live in a timeline where Katy could potentially save pop music 🎶

qWxKldh.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Speaking of Katherine, we've had 3 years since their last showdown to come to terms with the truth.

Can we finally admit that PRISM > ARTPOP?

2q5C7n5.jpg

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Speaking of Katherine, we've had 3 years since their last showdown to come to terms with the truth.

2q5C7n5.jpg
There was nothing to admit when everyone shat on Artpoop and there was some stanning for some Katherine songs from that album.

Mau ®

I saw "Arrival" yesterday with my gf. Before the (fantastic) movie, a commercial for Mariah's reality show played and it looked awful and contrived. Why is she so intent on convincing us she's a has-been alcoholic with not a finger on reality? Doesn't she have two children to raise? Isn't she loaded anyway? This is all very troubling.

Mau ®;225697902 said:
I saw "Arrival" yesterday with my gf. Before the (fantastic) movie, a commercial for Mariah's reality show played and it looked awful and contrived. Why is she so intent on convincing us she's a has-been alcoholic with not a finger on reality? Doesn't she have two children to raise? Isn't she loaded anyway? This is all very troubling.
Post-Nick Cannon-riah was a mistake.

The radioactive dick wiped her brain cells clean

2q5C7n5.jpg

The only Kathy album that's superior to ARTPOP is Teenage. Man that album is solid.

Get ready for the blandest pop showdown soon with her and Taylor gearing up around the same time. It'll be like that one feud we watched on a later season of Desperate Housewives where allegiances are made based on who cooked the better cream corn casserole.

The Flop

Banned
Time Magazines Top 10 songs of 2016:
10. "Famous" Kanye West
9. "Dang! (Feat. Anderson . Paak)," Mac Miller
8. "Fake I.D." Joyce Manor
7. "No Woman" Whitney
6. "Broccoli (feat. Lil Yachty)" D.R.A.M.
5. "Work From Home (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)" Fifth Harmony
4. "No Problem (feat. Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz)" Chance the Rapper
3. "Not Above That" Dawn Richard
2. "The Sound" The 1975
1. "Formation" Beyonce

Time Magazines Top 10 Worst songs of 2016:

10. "7 Years" Lukas Graham
9. "Private Show" Britney Spears
8. "NO" Meghan Trainor
7. "i hate u, i love u" gnash
6. "I Took a Pill in Ibiza" Mike Posner
5. "Bad Things" Machine Gun Kelly
4. "Ghostbuster (I'm Not Afraid)" Fall Out Boy & Missy Elliot
3. "Team" Iggy Azalea
2. "Mom" Meghan Trainor
1. "Can't Stop The Feeling" Justin Timberlake

Take with a grain of salt considering they stanned for No Mans Sky in the gaming side.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I think the top ten are fine, except for "Broccoli" (it mentions columbine in a postive way, when we just had the worst shooting in US history this year) but the worst songs of 2016?? I find it kind of appalling that Time would say a song about a young woman thanking her mother was the 2nd worse song of the year. Also "A Pill in Ibiza" has a really nice beat, they are nuts, and "i hate you, i love you," is this year's "Love The Way You Lie," except with less notable artists. Honestly Drake should have had a song on the list of worst. "Fake Love," especially since it is just trying to make a repeat of "Hotline Bling." I would also put "24K Magic" & "Perfect Illusion" on the worst too. And one last thing, their worst songs have at most two sentences and their reasoning is flimsy at best; the worst list is better looked at as the top eight worst singles that got overplayed (& "Team") and then two random album tracks.

Brhoom

Banned
Beyonce peaked with Mine.

VGi2j.gif

Btw, can you guys link me to some hidden gems by your fave? I want to hear something that makes me say "why isn't this a single?"

Brhoom

Banned
Little Mons†er;225703913 said:
ScheiBe and Heavy Metal Lover by Lady GAGA. Still baffled at her single choices but it's her loss!

VGi2j.gif

ScheiBe
tumblr_inline_nitccfbWVq1s0hwik.gif

Heavy Metal Lover

crying.gif

OMG!!! WHAT MAGIC IS THIS??? THIS SONG MAKES ME NOSTALGIC FOR SOMETHING I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!

NOW I SEE WHY PEOPLE HATE ARTPOP AND JOANNE, THEY WANT THIS BACK!!!

MANUELF

Banned
I'm not liking Mona Lisa, and it's giving me 2007 britney teas.

Hot As Ice is fire!!! But I think a more powerful voice could have been better for the song.

I recommended Mona Lisa because is so unique and different from anything Britney has ever done and glad to hear you liked Hot As Ice since is the best song of the album of the decade Blackout

The Flop

Banned
Beyonce peaked with Mine.

VGi2j.gif

Btw, can you guys link me to some hidden gems by your fave? I want to hear something that makes me say "why isn't this a single?"

"No Way" Fifth Harmony
"Sober" Kelly Clarkson
"Haunted" Kelly Clarkson
"ManiCure" Lady Gaga
"Teeth" Lady Gaga

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;225697902 said:

Wait there was a commercial for her show before the movie??!!!! YAAAAS QUEEEN GET THAT STRAIGHT BOY PROMO!!!!!!!!!!!

VGi2j.gif

Top Bottom