• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

llehuty

JoJo - FAB. (feat. Remy Ma)
Good single pick. Way better than that Fuck Apologies mess. I should give the album a listen at some point; I don't think I heard anyone talking about it here.

I just want another live performance of All Night tbh
The cip of this just got uploaded to her youtube channel, so I guess she will be pushing the promo machine with this one that could be capped with a performance at the Grammys in February.

db561e489ffa43f6b2e1e6bb2fad157d.png

I was hoping this would be a lot closer.

And shame on you all for voting that child predator over Prince.

rhandino

Banned
So the Grammy nominations are coming up next Tuesday. What are everyone's predictions?
Right now I expect Lemonade and 25 to snatch a lot of the nominations.

Then you will see Abel, Drake and Bruno filling the male quotas.

Lemonade will be snubbed because the Grammy's hate her =P

Mau ®

I'd like to think Lemonade will win the Grammy AOTY. But then again Self-Titled was snubbed and that seemed like it was a no-brainer.

Mau ®;225720656 said:
I'd like to think Lemonade will win the Grammy AOTY. But then again Self-Titled was snubbed and that seemed like it was a no-brainer.

Not in Trumps America. Beyonce's cop hating, america hating ass better hope she doesn't get arrested for being a race baiting traitor.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Right now I expect Lemonade and 25 to snatch a lot of the nominations.

Then you will see Abel, Drake and Bruno filling the male quotas.

Lemonade will be snubbed because the Grammy's hate her =P
Abel and Bruno aren't going to be nominated for anything since the cutoff is end of September. If they do it would only be a single song for each. Honestly I'm really hoping Drake gets only nominated for "One Dance," and that's it. He probably will have some noms though for "Too Good," "Work," and Best Rap Album. If he gets nominated for album of the year I might scream because it is just bad and Chance the Rapper actually released quality with "Coloring Book."

However I think the main focus will be "25" vs. "Lemonade." Lemonade should win since they give Beck the last time she was nominated. And if "25" wins I think there will be a huge uproar because another white person beat arguably the most popular album from critics. The Left is already pissed off that Trump won and it's going to get even worse in the next four years.

AOTY nominations should include:

Lemonade
Coloring Book
Blackstar
A Moon Shaped Pool

Wildcards include:

The Life of Pablo, Anti, Views, Purpose, Dangerous Woman. Maybe a few others.

Zutroy

Just bought tickets to see JoJo at the start of next year! I think she'll be awesome live! Cheapest concert tickets I've bought by far in years!

rhandino

Banned
Of course! Because in December 2016 will be the mpnth in which Drake will give us "the soundtrack of our lives" aka More Life

Please be Excited!

VGi2j.gif

rhandino

Banned
The moment the Aryan One release something resembling a bop most people will lowkey stan again.

Perched for the new wave of "drunk" confessions!

VGi2j.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
So apparently Nicki Manji released a girl version of "Black Beatles," titled "Black Barbies." It's not bad, I kind of like. I might still prefer the original though.

So apparently my sister works at a production company in London and is working for Lady Gaga's management team for her new music video!

I swear if she meets her before me... a mess!!!!

Lady-Gaga-Applause-gif-18.gif

rhandino

Banned
#Pray4LittleMons†er

Well you stan Drake and I don't see you going around being a bareback-only power bottom.

VGi2j.gif
Vile.

Drake sings about the everyday struggle, p*ssy and offers an opportunity to self-discover unlike the constant stream of daddy issues, substance abuse and general lack of self-love of certain fave stanned here.

VGi2j.gif

Little Mons†er;225768815 said:
So apparently my sister works at a production company in London and is working for Lady Gaga's management team for her new music video!

I swear if she meets her before me... a mess!!!!

Lady-Gaga-Applause-gif-18.gif

Hmmm, AYO? I'm pretty sure MR has already been shot

I heard someone say that in a podcast once. I didn't believe it then. I don't believe it now!
I was able to finally finish editing that damn thing once I had a couple days off work and could cobble together enough third-party plugins to eliminate the hissing and other technical difficultieS

When I checked the calendar and saw that it had already been a month since the VMAs, I put ha away in shame

when will your fave

tumblr_mom5uwLmXW1s7pipjo1_500.gif

Top Bottom