• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

tbh I'm convinced now that Charli's bops are flukes. She really only has 1-2 good songs per album, vroom vroom ep being an exception

raw

(Except Vroom Vroom was complete trash.)

PInk Tape

Banned
Are we sure Tr*mp would let himself be that near a black person tho?

(I'm pretending the meeting with Kanye didn't happen.)

He'd probably pull an Avril just to keep his distance for "safety" reasons.

If he has to shake her hand or hug her or something, he'd probably claim to have a phobia of germs to get out of doing it.

tIt7b8l.gif

DOWN

Banned
Avril with fans is so sad. Like I assume she's not trying to be a dick but is just angst filled by the meetings

PInk Tape

Banned
Avril with fans is so sad. Like I assume she's not trying to be a dick but is just angst filled by the meetings

I get why she reacts that way towards fans and I feel terrible about her having to go through something like that but it's really weird to see the pics from the event and compare it to any other famous musician's, like Rihanna, meet and greets.

B-Dex

OT is going ham on Baby it's cold outside. Mumei ether'd my thirsty comment in letters GAF. I'm ready for Xmas to be over.

rhandino

Banned
tbh I'm convinced now that Charli's bops are flukes. She really only has 1-2 good songs per album, vroom vroom ep being an exception
She may be a flop but SuperLove is a holy bop, Break the Rules saves my soul and she carried Drop that K*tty to perfection.

She just needs to please our loins and release that J-pop inspired album.

tumblr_mrc109LwZI1s49x9io1_250.gif

royalan

The only cover of Santa Baby that's worth talking about other than Eartha Kitt's ICONIC-AND-NEVER-TOPPED original is Kylie Minogue's.

She's the only one who gets what the song's about. It's campy and fun, over-the-top, sexy and uncomfortable cutsy.

If you try to sing this song seriously, you fail.

Oh, and there's somebody who DID manage to do a worse cover than Taylor Snake. Madonna's is a unique kind of awful.

MANUELF

Banned
The only cover of Santa Baby that's worth talking about other than Eartha Kitt's ICONIC-AND-NEVER-TOPPED original is Kylie Minogue's.

She's the only one who gets what the song's about. It's campy and fun, over-the-top, sexy and uncomfortable cutsy.

If you try to sing this song seriously, you fail.

Oh, and there's somebody who DID manage to do a worse cover than Taylor Snake. Madonna's is a unique kind of awful.
I saw your edit sis

No it's important. If he hadn't thrown in a "dude," I might have still thought Michael and Santa "Buddy" had a hot flirt going.

Yeah. Also, light blue -> steel blue because I guess light blue isn't masculine enough or something.

Decorations bought from Mercedes rather than Tiffany's because jewelry's for women and men fucking love cars, hockey tickets because dude breh sports fucking own. Should have called his rendition Santa Bro, No Homo.

Frodo

You're playing with my mind
I'm messing with your time
We're two wrongs that don't make a right
A little bit of love
For a little bit of hurt
We'll forget it for one more night

TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png
TinukLO.png

89ees2T.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Probably wont have a chance to say it tomorrow, so merry christmas popgaf , hope you all have a great day!!
pTOevJa.gif

Top Bottom