• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

rhandino

Banned
I want to think that the GP is not going to reward Camilla for being hot and talentless but then I remember that we live in a world where they rewarded Trump with the presidency and Zayn with a #1 hit so...

dmLbNi7.gif

Will be histerycal if H4rmony became even bigger after her departure!
lol, not going to happen as long as the short one is still there dragging them down

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How will Camila live without Lauren backup vocals somewhat carrying her on most of the songs they did in 5H?

Yado

I link to think that the GP is not going to reward Camilla for being hot and talentless but then I remember that we live in a world where they rewarded Trump with the presidency and Zayn with a #1 hit so...

dmLbNi7.gif

Will be histerycal if H4rmony became even bigger after her departure!
lol, not going to happen as long as the short one is still there dragging them down

I mean her good sis Hitlor is pretty major so, yeah

rhandino

Banned
Mau ®;227208514 said:
The blashphemy. King Zayn is talented and beautiful.
dmLbNi7.gif

Pillowtalk is incredible boring but maybe he was after Lana audience with that so idk

froot is such an awul album, what was she thinking?

Hysterical-Laughing-Gif-14_zpst7bs4wsh.gif

Agrih, FROOT only has like 1 excellent song (FROOT) and 2 good ones (I am Ruin and Savages)

She can keep the rest.

Vazduh

I hope Tinashe sees the light and joins 5H. She's already written a few of their songs!

The worst thing, although I really want her to succeed solo, is that this makes a lot of sense. She can do flawless choreo, her vocals would fit right into the group, and like you've said already, she's written for them.

Well, either Tinashe or Bebe Rexha, who sounds like a mature Camilla.

The Flop

Banned
The worst thing, although I really want her to succeed solo, is that this makes a lot of sense. She can do flawless choreo, her vocals would fit right into the group, and like you've said already, she's written for them.

Well, either Tinashe or Bebe Rexha, who sounds like a mature Camilla.

Why not get both and boot the short one?

rhandino

Banned
Work Bitch is still a slay after all these years~

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work bitch
You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work bitch

XTUeUwY.gif

You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
You better work bitch, you better work bitch
Now get to work bitch!
Now get to work bitch!

ef1Sxev.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Generic isn't what I'd use to describe Camilla's shrill Harpy cries but ok.
I think a better word than generic is disposable.

XTUeUwY.gif

You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
Now get to work bitch!
Now get to work bitch!

ef1Sxev.gif
I actually would put this as one of the most shitty songs I have heard list...

Vazduh

XTUeUwY.gif

It surely is

5RZjVKf.gif

Will.I.Am. may have fucked up that album, but he certainly delivered with WB.

Phreaker

I watched the Rebel Heart Tour on Showtime while on break. I was entertained. I am partial to the Blond Ambition Tour, probably because I there and part because it was the first concert I had ever seen with such huge sets, costume changes, choreography, etc. I also loved Niki and Donna and the controversy that always surrounded Madonna at that time.

What's your favorite Madonna tour?

HkJjJWD.gif

rhandino

Banned
I been only exposed to the Confessions Tour and The MDNA Tour and in both of them she served excellence.

The other girls not named Beyonce should learn a thing or two from the previous Queen of Pop.
HkJjJWD.gif

Frodo

I watched the Rebel Heart Tour on Showtime while on break. I was entertained. I am partial to the Blond Ambition Tour, probably because I there and part because it was the first concert I had ever seen with such huge sets, costume changes, choreography, etc. I also loved Niki and Donna and the controversy that always surrounded Madonna at that time.

What's your favorite Madonna tour?

HkJjJWD.gif

I'm biased towards Sticky and Sweet tour. Although I can not name one single Madonna tour that is not worth being watched. They are all great, and even the worst of them is still better than anything your fave has ever done on stage.

Not being shady. Just spelling the truth.

HkJjJWD.gif

Bladenic

I'm screaming at the fact that I only just now discovered that J.Ho is a hack and thief who's most famous songs are basically Ashanti songs

No wonder she ain't starting touring until literally this decade lmao

B-Dex

I'm screaming at the fact that I only just now discovered that J.Ho is a hack and thief who's most famous songs are basically Ashanti songs

No wonder she ain't starting touring until literally this decade lmao

FACT: Her first 3 albums aren't even her singing.

rhandino

Banned
She really had some iconic remixes from that era too. Watching that video I remember how insanely popular she was, then she married Marc Anthony....
Marc Anthony was what keept her more or less relevant after that flop marriage with her backup dancer Cris Judd.

I just recalled that he starred and won a reality tv show called I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here... bitch, pleaseeeeeeee

B-Dex

One of the actors in the show I run the lights and sound for got piss drunk for the 2nd show. Was dropping f bombs. Literally trying to snatch wigs.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~

I'm on board. Give me a christmas album lana

If You Had My Love kinda slays still if you ask me. Her early stuff shits on whatever she tries doing lately

Bop x 3 tbh
Everything post that pitbull comeback has been dogshit

While not the career of Bowie, Prince, or Georg Michael he still had a big impact on me. RIP Pete Burns

49c69229b7c7a09e18d7b9c3b161aab2.jpg

:(

wait I completely missed the news that he died this year
Another heart failure too, fucking scary

Top Bottom