• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Merry Xmas everyone. Hope ya'll got cute gifts
b687c29752.gif

DOWN

Banned
why does this wave of feature rappers suck so much

gnash, g-eazy, machine gun kelly

I need an app that removes them from songs

DOWN

Banned
Speaking of... Roar was recorded almost 4 years ago. Where the f is Katy?

I'm legit hoping she pulls a Ariana Focus / Rih 45secondsAmericanOxygen and dumps that awful song Rise when it comes time to really hand us the album upon realizing the singles just don't mesh

MANUELF

Banned

I'm legit hoping she pulls a Ariana Focus / Rih 45secondsAmericanOxygen and dumps that awful song Rise when it comes time to really hand us the album upon realizing the singles just don't mesh
Rise was never considered her first single unlike the other flops you said

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
why does this wave of feature rappers suck so much

gnash, g-eazy, machine gun kelly

I need an app that removes them from songs
Gnash and G-eazy you can at least understand compared to most other new rappers. Plus they ain't even famous you just basing this off their one song that got popular. Machine Gun Kelly has been around for so many years and just got lucky.

I thought Rise was for the olympics?

rhandino

Banned
@ProfessorBeef

4nuKNqr.gif

Ugh, I feel and smell like a was drowned in a pool of alcohol and my neighbors are playing rancheras at high volume... fuck my life.

dmLbNi7.gif

Frodo

George Micheal died on Christmas Day.

Let me listen to some Wham!

RIP

2016 didn't spare a single soul.

R.I.P. in piece, George. You'll always be an inspiration.

I'll be on Hampstead Heath all day all night, cruising for your soul.

GO AWAY, 2016 YOU FUCKER.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
53 is so young
RIP
Fantastic artist and an icon of the community

Phreaker

So sad to hear about George Michael. RIP

Merry Christmas PopGAF

Edit: I hope it wasn't drugs, they have taken away too many of my faves: Whitney, Michael, Prince.

DOWN

Banned
Does Bebe Rexha have a good voice similar to Camila where just fucks it up by trying to be loud as possible?

Top Bottom