• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Meryl Streep ha revenge!

giphy.gif

B-Dex

This week is starting out great.

Messssssss said:
An official in the US administration who spoke to the Guardian described the source who wrote the intelligence report as consistently reliable, meticulous and well-informed, with a reputation for having extensive Russian contacts.

Meryl Streep won.

I just can't believe this is real life. I'm still waiting for the cameras to come out of hiding and reveal earth is actually an alien reality show.

By the way who is that in your avatar?

He's cute right?

Also is anyone else too weak and vulnerable to handle this Obama farewell address right now? I'm avoiding it atm. The idea of watching that while thinking about our current situation makes me sick to my stomach. The Inauguration is literally going to be that Deathly Hallows scene where Voldemort arrives at Hogwarts to tell everyone their hero is dead. Feeling like Neville Longbottom today

rhandino

Banned
Yeah, USA and the rest of the world is fucked.

I other flop news it seems that Camilla Cabello decided to drop from the 5thHewMany because something about not being comfortable about how the group image was getting sexualized for money and success.

Oh well.

Frodo

I honestly have no idea, because I yet have to care, but, honest question, what was her image like on her solo projects/features?

Yeah, USA and the rest of the world is fucked.

I other flop news it seems that Camilla Cabello decided to drop from the 5thHewMany because something about not being comfortable about how the group image was getting sexualized for money and success.

Oh well.

If that's the story she wants to sell them more power to her. Taylor taught her well lol.

Vazduh

Oh well.

Well, that lyric in "Worth It" where she sang about liking it a "lil' rough" was creepy since she was barely legal when she sang it, so she's not exactly lying.

However, quick check of the lyrics for her current single resulted in following, clean, innocent gems...

Nails scratchin' my back tatt
Eyes closed while you scream out
And you keep me in with those hips
While my teeth sink in those lips
While your body's giving me life

8GSXWbT.gif

Let me paint the picture
Couch by the kitchen
Nothin' but your heels on
Losin' our religion
You're my pretty little vixen

2WveRIZ.gif

Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like

9bvJU7w.gif

Well, I'm creeped out by label-curated girl groups anyway because their existence is only contingent on pumping out catchy trash. That Fifth Harmony song is empty fodder imo. No surprise that one of the girls would sing about liking it rough despite being like 17. The whole thing is just gross to me.

Well, I'm creeped out by label-curated girl groups anyway because their existence is only contingent on pumping out catchy trash. That Fifth Harmony song is empty fodder imo. No surprise that one of the girls would sing about liking it rough despite being like 17. The whole thing is just gross to me.

Didn't this start with Britney Spears with the whole creepy sexualized schoolgirl concept?.

The whole thing is just weird and creepy.

Didn't this start with Britney Spears with the whole creepy sexualized schoolgirl concept?.

The whole thing is just weird and creepy.

I mean there was plenty of that in the early-mid nineties too but Britney was definitely the gold rush. I wished people didn't indulge this music because all we're doing is validating more just like it. But to each his/her own I guess.

rhandino

Banned
Well, that lyric in "Worth It" where she sang about liking it a "lil' rough" was creepy since she was barely legal when she sang it, so she's not exactly lying.

However, quick check of the lyrics for her current single resulted in following, clean, innocent gems...

8GSXWbT.gif

2WveRIZ.gif

9bvJU7w.gif
The fact that Machine Gun Kelly is also a damn mess does not really help her cause.

Z2bpmym.gif

Taylor needs to give ha a few more tips tbh

---

I need this:

Trump specifically used Presidential Suite in Russian Ritz-Carlton where Obama/Michelle stayed for his golden shower episode(s) to defile the bed. That's some depraved shit.
Integrated into a pop track that goes #1 with a hit MV.

I... I mean... damn, I have no words.

Bladenic

The Ray of Hope remix collection of Simple and Clean/Hikari is #2 on iTunes. Utada keeps slaying with a 15 year old song, when will any other fave

Vazduh

Utada's English lyrics are always good for a kii

I was talking with a born-again Christian
"So what's it like to start life all over?"
He sad "Amen, I feel like I've been rediscovering the tomb of Tutankhamen."

#RIP

Hyacinth reaction gifs are the fucking best.

Her reactions are always hilarious. Had to make some more since I was reusing the old ones a bit too much lol

qw7JKNb.gif

02yFAmj.gif

bsQfe2v.gif

GZbDycW.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maybe 1 of them have and accident or something, idk.

I wish we had more talented girl groups in the west since its been a while since TLC were a thing T_T

I can always count on the midget to do something funny I suppose but meeeeh

rhandino

Banned
I can always count on the midget to do something funny I suppose but meeeeh
T

---

The short one only purpose was to help Camilla to make "eye contact" with Taydolf.

JZZZlJX.gif

7mQu7pT.gif

I still cringe every time I remember that birthday party that The Aryan One threw "for" Camilla in which she invited a bunch of "Who's who"... except the other gurls of the group asjldlaskjd;las

bsQfe2v.gif

Mau ®

Not to piss on ya'lls party but the last couple of Robyn's EP have not been very good.

Yes, she made Robyn and Body Talk but it does not excuse her being complacent with music.

Mau ®;228113801 said:
Not to piss on ya'lls party but the last couple of Robyn's EP have not been very good.

Yes, she made Robyn and Body Talk but it does not excuse her being complacent with music.

qw7JKNb.gif

I'll agree about La Bagatelle Magique. But she came with that Royksopp EP.

rhandino

Banned
She is working on the 3rd album I believe. I think it was posted in August 2016

EDIT: Yes
Well, it took her like 4 years to release Trouble in Paradise! And yeah, I do recognize that she had to deal with a lot of trouble during that time.

Hope that things go more smoothly for her this time.

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;228113801 said:

In her defense, those have been collaborations that have focused on experimentation. I wouldn't call them the continuation of her solo work.

But she was replaced in the pop landscape by Carly anyway, so there's not much left other than a rotting corpse.

Top Bottom