• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Frodo

Since we are all going to talk about [REDACTED], [REDACTED] is a okay album. It isn't painful to listen, but nothing that would make me actively go and listen to it again. It is far better than [REDACTED] which is just plain bad. At least [REDACTED] is cohesive for the most part, and although it doesn't soar high at any point, it doesn't hit the lows of her previous solo album.

Edit: freaking top of the page. I should delete this whole post and post a gif of FKA twigs dancing instead.

Is it tho

kn6cimu.gif

OMG THE REVERSED GIF loolololol

rhandino

Banned
Someone at this hotel I am staying loves a bit too much Te Amo from Rihanna.

I heard it in the lounge like 4 times in the morning and now 2 times during lunch -_-

Vazduh

Nothing wrong with Te Amo, it's still a good midtempo bop. Held up well.

D1q2WZm.gif

Unfaithful, on the other hand... (heard it at my friends' place for the first time in ages)

USrRSkr.gif

At least the video for that one is still a kii

Mau ®

Friendly reminder that The xx is releasing their new album this Friday.

Make sure to stream their old albums and Jamie's "In Colour" to get in the mood. It's gonna be a slayage, or at least I hope.

botty

Banned
Mau ®;227955049 said:
Friendly reminder that The xx is releasing their new album this Friday.

Make sure to stream their old albums and Jamie's "In Colour" to get in the mood. It's gonna be a slayage, or at least I hope.

You forgot to link their new singles.

Say Something Loving kind of reviving ska music. yeah.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
The Watsit has done a lot of crap, but coming after Queen Meryl Streep is a step too far!

724c11ce784f4ab7ace6c8a1a8182229.gif

God I hate him so much

rhandino

Banned
What are the odds that the new Nelly Furtado album, set to release at the end of March with 2 flop singles already released, becomes a hit.

lol

rhandino

Banned
Depends: is it going down the path of Promiscuous Nelly or Joanne?
Whoa Nelly route or at least thats what she said a while ago.

Thats could be amazing for me since I loved that album a lot but thkse singles she released did nothing for me.

Meh, at this point I got more life from Nelly Furtado talk in the podcast of this community that of almost anything she has released the past years so... yeah.

MANUELF

Banned
Whoa Nelly route or at least thats what she said a while ago.

Thats could be amazing for me since I loved that album a lot but thkse singles she released did nothing for me.

Meh, at this point I got more life from Nelly Furtado talk in the podcast of this community that of almost anything she has released the past years so... yeah.
Mi Plan was better than any post Fijacion Oral Shakira

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i sometimes search up xtincta on spotify just to see if she's snuck out an album while we weren't paying attention, like she did with that single last year.

I really miss Artpop Gaga. I have tried again and again to like Joanne, but I just can't. Even the few songs I listen to every now and again from Joanne just don't feel right, like they should pack more of a punch. With Artpop I liked quite a bit of songs on it, and I could definitely get my life to them. Songs like "Do What You Want" and "Sex Dreams", for example, transport me to a different dimension when I listen them. There's nothing like those songs on Joanne, tbh. I really wish we could have gotten Artpop Volume 2. Forget RedOne, bring back DJ White Shadow.

Anyways, Kelly Clarkson's soulful album comes out this year! So hyped, so excited. I'm also very much looking forward to Taylor Swift's album. I honestly feel like Taylor took Gaga's place as my #1. Reason being is that her albums, songs, and videos are pretty much events, and the whole 1989 era had me all kinds of hyped. It reminded me of back when Gaga would have everyone anticipating her songs and made events out of her music videos. Now all we get is crap like the horrible "Million Reasons" video. Which is a shame cause Gaga can sing a million times better than Taylor. Gaga is just so... disconnected from most of us really want. So much talent, yet such meh material. *sigh* And to think, I was such a little monster back in the day (especially during the Born This Way era), and now I just don't even have the want to listen to Gaga anymore due to Joanne. Gaga let me down. Now I just hope Taylor and Kelly both deliver this year. *crosses fingers*

I really miss Artpop Gaga. I have tried again and again to like Joanne, but I just can't. Even the few songs I listen to every now and again from Joanne just don't feel right, like they should pack more of a punch. With Artpop I liked quite a bit of songs on it, and I could definitely get my life to them. Songs like "Do What You Want" and "Sex Dreams", for example, transport me to a different dimension when I listen them. There's nothing like those songs on Joanne, tbh. I really wish we could have gotten Artpop Volume 2. Forget RedOne, bring back DJ White Shadow.

It reminded me of back when Gaga would have everyone anticipating her songs and made events out of her music videos. Now all we get is crap like the horrible "Million Reasons" video. Which is a shame cause Gaga can sing a million times better than Taylor. Gaga is just so... disconnected from most of us really want. So much talent, yet such meh material. *sigh* And to think, I was such a little monster back in the day (especially during the Born This Way era), and now I just don't even have the want to listen to Gaga anymore due to Joanne. Gaga let me down.

agrihd

ntGzZgo.gif

Top Bottom