• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BEYONCÉ RETURNS: POPGAF OT XIII

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Glassheart ha greatest achievement was too experimental for Syco's sorry ass and never made it out of the UK. So it's not available on any streaming services or even for purchase on iTunes ;__;

But here are some highlightS

Glassheart

Sugar

Shake You Up

Come Alive

Fireflies

I hope I have made my case~

FROT FOR GLASSHEART

Come Alive is such a eurovision song, I love
I think I saw her first performance of it too, theres a gif of the audience for it floating about

Frodo

And no, I did not vote for ARTPOP

anigif_enhanced-9499-1412908790-18.gif

There is hope for JollyJoe.

Mau ®

I havent been able to send my fave alberms list. Ya'll need to be more lenient with those who have demanding jobs 😭

Only four more hours until nominations are closed. Right now we have a 22-way tie for the last entrant spot, lol. If that holds then we're gonna have to make a tough call coz there are some legendary albums in this mix. :O

cory64

My nominations have been sent.

I figured this wasn't the time nor the place for

kZqqUos.jpg

Since most of you are unfamiliar with anything pre-Britney.

rhandino

Banned
I will be hella surprised if Pure Heroin does not make the final cut after the acclaim and how much it shaped the musical landscape with every soundclound hoe trying to go after that sound and mood.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
I will be hella surprised if Pure Heroin does not make the final cut after the acclaim and how much it shaped the musical landscape with every soundclound hoe trying to go after that sound and mood.
Who tried to replicate? Or maybe I just didn't notice because everyone's doing it. Honestly though I don't think she did anything special. I mean I love Royals, Tennis Court and Team, but still.

Top Bottom